38

"I was surprised once I realized where you were." Corpse spoke, they held hands while walking. It was a bit windy outside...

"It must be fate."

"Hm?"

"The fact I wandered near your house."

"Yeah maybe."

Corpse and Mei arrived to his house quickly. He hadn't told her when he said his house was a five minute walk, that he really meant it.

"Hello." Mei greeted the house playfully.

"Are you saying hello to my house?" scoffed Corpse

"Yes. Indeed I am, problem?" asked Mei

"Not at all."

"I've missed you." spoke out loud Mei, her eyes stuck on the front door. Her words were secretly meant for Corpse though, but she was too embarrassed to admit it.

"Enough." demanded Corpse light heartedly. He placed the key into the door before pushing It open.

"Wow, It looks exactly the same." Mei spoke in a mocking tone.

"It's been three days."

"Three days is enough."

"I agree." spoke Corpse, insinuating that their three day break up was enough.

"Shut up." mumbled Mei, understanding what he meant.

"Make me."

"No." Mei replied with a false smile. They walked into the living room. Her eyes observed the room, water bottles sat on the coffee table. Empty bags of chips and other snacks too.

"Messy." spoke Mei

"I didn't have time to prepare." He laughed nervously.

Corpse scratched the nape of his neck while avoiding eye contact with Mei.

"Sorry." He apologized guiltily.

"Why are you acting like that? I'm not your mother." laughed Mei.

"I know but..." He drawled

"Bro, did you forget who I am?" asked Mei in a deadpan voice.

"Huh?"

"You've been to my house before, Corpse." He narrowed his eyes before they relaxed. In remembrance of the mess Mei had in her living room.

"Oh."

"Exactly." Mei nodded her head proudly.

"And why exactly are you happy about that?" He asked with a raise of an eyebrow.

"Anyways." Mei started to change the subject
"Where am I sleeping?" She asked innocently.

"No."

"What? I didn't say anything?-"

"No. Mei, no." He shook his head with a disappointed look. Mei laughed at his expression quietly.