bonus

stupid husband

happy anniversary

huh? what are you talking about?

don't tell me you forgot?

what? Mei it's not our anniversary.

YES IT IS

NO ITS NOT???
OUR ANNIVERSARY IS IN SEPTEMBER?

Not that one dipshit
Todays the day I texted you for the very first time

Oh.
I was gonna ask why you were texting me when you're literally upstairs...

yeah well stay downstairs because we have to text all day today

no we don't

yes we do or else we wouldn't be celebrating correctly

that's stupid

you think our love story is stupid?

i want to see you

i can send a photo

no

wow men are so confusing...

you told me you were gonna change and then come back downstairs.

I lied duh

I thought we were past lying, Mei.

Once a liar, always a liar babyyyy

Andrew Garfield is waiting for you...

We can watch the movie using that netflix app share friends thing

Mei.
I'm coming upstairs

NO YOU CANT
CORPSE DONT YOU DARE
CORPSE NOOOO
seen

Mei's ebony eyes were drawn to the door, hopping onto her two feet from the bed and throwing herself at it as she heard footsteps nearing. She flicked the lock on, pressing herself against it so Corpse couldn't get in.

"Open the door," he demanded.

She huffed. "I told you we have to text like old times."

"Why would we do that when we can talk like we are now?"

"Because!"

"Because?" mimicked Corpse.

"I hate you."

"You don't mean that," his voice lowered, the vibrations that came from within his throat caressing the door like a lover.

"Don't I?" She mocked, pulling her phone back out.

stupid husband

I don't mean it.

Mei texted him and at the same moment she heard his phone ding, a soft chuckle followed from his end.

I know you don't.

I love you.

I love you always.

After that the doorknob was turned harshly and the door practically popped open as Mei was now face to face with Corpse. A slight tilt to his lips, almost a smirk but not quite. He looked smug, proud of himself for breaking the door.

"You have to fix that."

He clicked his tongue, shaking his head. "I don't have to do anything."

He advanced towards her. Mei stumbled back, fingers gripping the edge of her bed as she felt the curve of the shaved down wood beneath her digits. Heart rabbiting in her chest.

As she grudgingly stepped further back when he kept shadowing the direction she went. Her back pressed against the wall, the faint cold seeping through her thin pink T-shirt.

In the same heartbeat he had reached her, he loomed over her and had the nerve to smile before offering her an elegant hand.

"Shall we?"

She blinked at his outstretched hand, disappointedly. "What? Aren't you going to kiss me first?"

"That can be arranged,"

Mei laughed, chest quivering with laughter. "I like to be surprised," she gave him a faux smile, about to barge past him but he stopped her.

Fingers gripping her chin as her mouth parted in surprise and he dove down, lips molding together as he kissed her tenderly. Using his other hand, he brushed her hair back. Tucking it behind her ear as he pushed her back against the wall. Mei quickly returned the gesture, hands clutching at the ends of his dark cashmere sweater.

He grazed the outline of her jaw as Mei deepened the kiss, thrusting herself onto him. "Fuck," he grunted out in between breaths. Before she broke it, they stared at each other while trying to breathe normally again.

She glanced up at his messy curls, blood rushing to the hollows of his high cheekbones. Swollen lips.

Then Mei smirked, grabbing her phone and keys on her ivory vanity and dashing down the stairs. As he followed from behind. Cool air flowed through raven tendrils when she swung the door open.

But when she was in close proximity of the row her car was parked in, she quickly used the key to unlock it and jumped in. Corpse walked slowly, eyes zeroing in on Mei's face that was painted with victory. He closed his eyes and threw his head back as his black hair peppered the nape of his neck. Sighing.

His phone rung once.

my girl

i win.

you win.