44

Quackity

hey
you holding up okay?

i'm alright

you sure?

mhm

come back mei
we miss you

who is we?

all of us?
the entire smp and more

you know i can't

you can, you just have to try.

i don't want to talk about it right now
see you in a month or whenever your phone rings to remind you to 'check up' on me

She sighed before swiftly walking over to her desk, pulling out her chair and while doing so something clattered on the floor. She peered down only to see the promise ring, she let it stay there as she placed down paper.

Starting to write.

Dear Corpse,

isnt it funny how i'm writing you a letter but i'm literally sending this via email which is pretty funny in itself considering i have your number. and also i'm literally writing it physically, i'm going to take a picture and send it via email, it's a little funny but i don't think it's that funny.

you know i thought i would hate you but i can't seem to bring myself to. i guess you were just that wonderful, you were. i honestly have so much to say but i can't seem to think of anything anymore. maybe i feel as if it's too stupid now that i'm here, writing.

i can't believe we met through text, like i did the number neighbor thing on a whim. and somehow through it i found the best thing that's ever happened to me. (it's you if you didn't understand) and even though we broke up, which i still insist we didn't because the first time you didn't agree and the second time you just told me to leave, so what? i didn't even leave when you asked, i only left when you thanked me, i mean what the fuck?

who knew someone thanking you would hurt?

i was going to stay even after that but i just couldn't. i tried to, and i would've if you had said anything else but you didn't.

Karl confessed his feelings for me, i thought you'd want to know. and i obviously told him i needed space, i mean why did he tell me right after.

don't be mad but i kissed him, it was in the moment kind of thing and i feel so shitty about it. i probably gave him false hope but i crushed it down right after and i don't know if that was the right thing to do or not. i really regret it.

he broke up with Ophelia but apparently it wasn't because of me, 'other reasons' i quote.

yeah well, turns out i used to be friends with Karl on fucking Roblox, before things got bad at home. i was obviously delighted to reunite, i mean imagine thee karl jacobs being your long lost childhood friend.

but the way he felt about me was surprising. i mean i might've had a tiny crush on him while we were on roblox but i was a kid, i crushed on everyone who showed me a bit of attention. and maybe he was the same, he must've gotten his feelings wrong typical for a cancer if you ask me.