34

It was getting late.

They had finished eating the meal Corpse had prepared and were washing up.

"I got it." spoke Mei as she reached over to grab the plate from his hands.

"You're the guest, sit down." demanded Corpse, taking the plate back.

"Corpse." warned Mei, tilting her head threateningly.

"Sit." He commanded. She sent a glare at him, he gave her a soft gaze. Mei sighed before listening to him. She sat down on the sofa but made sure to watch his ever move by leaning over the sofa.

"I can feel your stare." spoke Corpse as he continued to wash the dishes.

"Good." smiled Mei, she looked at him lovingly. Only being able to see the side of his face. He really was perfect. His eyes glanced towards her before he shook his head with a sigh but that sigh turned into a smile.

"You're so pretty." She spoke in awe.

"Mei. I'm literally doing the dishes. Stop." chuckled Corpse

"I don't want to." murmured Mei

"You're leaving soon anyways, It's getting late." spoke Corpse as he finished up the dishes. Turning his head towards her.

"Do I have to?" She asked as Corpse made his way over to her. He stood in front of her which made her look up. Corpse was towering over her.

"Have to?" repeated Corpse

"Leave."

"Oh." Corpse hummed as he paused. Glancing away from her before back at her. "I don't know." He shrugged.

"Can't I stay?" She begged before pulling him down onto the sofa with her. Sliding her hand on his palm then inter-whining their fingers.

"I don't really have an extra room." spoke Corpse while twirling strands of her hair with his pointer finger.

"That's okay." spoke Mei quietly

"Hm?" hummed Corpse in confusion "Oh, you mean the sofa? I wouldn't- Well, I could take the sofa and you could take my bed-" stammered Corpse before Mei stopped him.

"I want to sleep with you." She spoke

"What?"

"Don't make me repeat myself." She huffed.

"I don't know If I heard you correctly..." started Corpse, his eyes quickly glancing up and down her body. "You want to sleep with me?" He asked

"Yes." She replied firmly

"Mei, do you know what you're saying?" sighed Corpse, tightening his grip on her hand.

"I do." confirmed Mei

"Mei."

"Corpse." mocked Mei. He parted his lips but nothing left his mouth."Why are you making it such a big deal?" She huffed