25

"You want to come over, right now?" repeated Mei into her phone.

"Yes, right now. How many times are you going to make me say it?!" groaned Genesis

"No, sorry. It's just unusual... you barely come over."

"Because I wanted to spend time with Hasan but now I want to spend time with you!"

"That's- that's really sweet Genesis."

"I know."

"Okay, come over then."

"Thanks! Talk to you soon, bye!" exclaimed Genesis before quickly hanging up the phone.

Mei sighed as she decided to clean around her house.

She was expecting a guest afterall, her favorite guest.

After she had finished tidying the place up she checked the time. Genesis had said she'd be there in an hour, it had been two.

"Don't tell me she bailed-" started Mei but then her phone started to ring

"Uh- sorry. Mei, I can't make it." spoke Genesis as Mei sighed at the expected words.

"That's alright... I'll just-"

"But make sure to open your door when it rings." And almost on que, her door bell started to ring. Genesis chuckled before hanging up, Mei rushed towards the door. Swinging the door open only to see Genesis standing there.

"What the fuck?"

"Hi." spoke Genesis

"What was the point of you telling me you wouldn't make it?"

"It was funny." shrugged Genesis as she took a step in and as soon as she did Mei noticed another figure behind her.

"Karl?"

"Mei!" spoke Karl as they both stretched their arms out, embracing each other.

"Oh, I forgot to mention that."

"Shut the fuck up." mumbled Mei into Karl's shoulder.

"What are you doing here?" asked Mei as she put her hands onto his shoulders to stop the hug.

"We talked about a meet up, didn't we?" giggled Karl

"Yes but what the fuck."

"It's all thanks to Genesis that i'm here."

"Oh, thank you. Thank you, I take full credit."

"Genesis, you're in trouble." spoke Mei

"Huh?"

"Do you just give my address to anyone and or take them to my house if they ask?"

"No... well, Karl did ask."

"I did ask." confirmed Karl quietly

"You're fine, Karl. I'm happy you're here."