24

"Is It true?" asked Corpse

"Is what true?" asked back Mei, their eyes meeting.

"What they said about you."

"What did they say about me?"

"Mei."

"Yes?"

"Get out."

"Huh?"

"Out."

"Corpse?"

He didn't respond.

Instead, he stared at her blankly before getting up. Mei watched his figure leave silently. Many emotions hitting her at one time. But before she could even feel all of it...

"Wake up." her own voice spoke

Mei's eyes opened as she gasped for air.

"What the fuck was that?" muttered Mei, she had been at Corpses house apparently. And he was telling her to leave. His face had been blurred but while she was in her dream, It felt completely normal. Not to mention the fact that she had been staring into his eyes.

Dreams are weird.

Mei started to get ready for the day. She had a stream with Corpse and Karl today. On Karl's alt, of course. She always made a guest appearance on his alt. People were used to her at this point and even hate from teenagers who were in love with both Corpse and Karl had died down.

***

For some reason, the dream had left a bad taste on Mei's tongue. She felt like It was supposedly foreshadowing to the upcoming days. Karl and Corpse were joking about a meet up soon. But she hadn't taken them seriously.

If this was what was going to happen, she hoped It had in fact been a joke. How could it not be, anyways. They didn't know where she lived.

And they had no way of finding out.

So, why was she so anxious about it?

"Mei, what do you think?." asked Karl

"Mei?"

"Oh, sorry. I was blanking out."

"You okay?" asked Corpse

It's time to realize you aren't dreaming anymore.

They're playing a dating simulator.

"I'm okay." replied Mei swiftly.

Mei looked up at her screen. Her eyes quickly reading the words on Karl's stream.

"I'd go for Grace..." spoke Mei

"Grace? Why is that?" asked Karl

"Well, she's a cancer."

"So what?" asked Corpse

"It's the best zodiac sign."