Teaser

Meet Shehnaz Khan, the youngest daughter of the khan's and... the only girl in the family.
Living with 4 men in a house is not difficult for her but leaving one person she hates the most.. SIDHARTH; her cousin.
She's everything a guy doesn't need. But she's fun, she's carefree and she's fierce.
Definitely not your damsel in distress.
There's so much of her that you need to find out

Meet SIDHARTH KHAN, like his name a straight A student. Don't mistake him to be a very silent one, he's a devil when he's with his favourite rival Shehnaz. They are the partners in crime but at the same time each other's future murderers.

They fight everyday, they have fun everyday. They want to be away from each other everyday but there's one thing that binds them together which they can't seem to break.

Ssh, let's try to look at it.. come with me and hide behind those bushes to know a little about their lives.

Shehnaz was sitting near the bench of the college when suddenly someone grabbed her wrist and started to pull her along.
Shehnaz screamed- YAAAAH KUTTE!
Sidharth looked at her with anger and said, TAMEEZ SE BAAT KARO HONE WALA SHAUHAR HU TUMHARA!
Shehnaz cringed so hard and looked at him disgustedly and said, Ewww sune mein kitna ganda Lag raha hai!
Sidharth paused and then he shook his head agreeing and said Sahi mein!
Shehnaz- AUR ITNA TEZ MAT BOLO VARNA SABKO PATA CHAL JAYEGA!!!!!
Sidharth- Nahi chalega, aur Vaise bhi Hum Kaunsa sach mein shadi karenge haina?

Haina?

God giggled and looked at his messenger and said I am so excited for this one.

So this is a little bittle trailer of the new book.
Let me know what do you Think of the teaser? But trust me there's so much to come! I can't wait for the day!💙