Chapter 12

A week later Shehnaz was capturing a moment from her camera in the college but it wasn't coming out well.
Just when she felt two hands wrapped around her correcting her camera angle.
Shehnaz looked back at the person in confusion but when she saw the person she smiled widely with a chuckle and then focused on the camera.

Simba looked at her face to close to his; making his heart beat go wild. He felt her hair touching his face in the air and wrapping her in his arms was something he had never felt before.

Meanwhile Sidharth was talking to his professor near the window.
Professor looked down and saw Simba and shehnaz's back as they were in that position.
Professor- Aajkal ke boyfriend and girlfriends bhi na!
Sidharth smiled and looked down for a second and then looked back at the professor.
Something was strange, he thought.
He looked back down again and saw Shehnaz's face as it was turned back looking at simba and smiling.

Sidharth balled his fists in anger and his eyes were pitch black. He started taking deep breaths to control his anger.
He looked at the professor and said- I have something important to do.
He ran down and was about to go near simba to hit him when Asim quickly held him and said- Woah woah kidhar Chali Sawari?

Sidharth gave him one look which Asim knew very well.
Asim became stern too and pulled him aside and said- What's wrong? Is his men here?
Sidharth nodded No.
Asim- IS HE HERE?
Sidharth- No
Asim- Then What is it?
Sidharth- Simba and Shehnaz!
Asim- What about them?
Sidharth- They were like you know this close! ( Sidharth demonstrating through his hands)
Asim- And?
Sidharth angrily said- AND WHAT?
Asim- Why does it bother you? See if she likes him I am happy for her.
Sidharth held his collar angrily and said- IT MATTERS BECAUSE SHE IS MY FUCKING WIFE- cousin.

Asim looked at him with a smirk and said- You said what right now?
Sidharth with a low voice- Cousin.
Asim- Okay then I am going and supporting them-
Sidharth pulled back by his collar and said- Shut up!
Asim shook his head with a smile and kept a hand on his shoulder and said- You lov- like her.
I shouldn't scare him with the word love yet; Asim thought.

Sidharth rolled his eyes and said I know that! We both like her.
Asim wanted to punch the air.
He took some deep breathes and said- Are you really an A student? Duffer! LIKE AS IN JO ROMANTIC SONGS WALA!!!!
Sidharth looked at him shocked but his heart screamed- not surprised bitch I always told you.
Sidharth- T-this isn't possible you know. I always liked her as a co-co-cousin.
Asim- I don't b-b-believe you.
Sidharth- Did you just copy me?
Asim- Anyways THE WORLD KNOWS IT SIDHARTH LEAVING THE TWO MOST DUMBEST PEOPLE EVER. Like even the security guards and the vegetable wale KNOWS.

Asim- Okay so let's have a short quiz type shit. Let me search the questions.
Sidharth looked at Asim and he defensively said- I don't randomly remember the questions you know? Okay got it.
First- Do they make you feel good? Like think about the moments or being with her makes you feel good?
Sidharth- YESS!!!
Asim- second, Do you think about her a lot?
Bhai Yeh toh main bhi Bol sakta hun! Pure din- SHEHNAZ NE KUCH KHAYA? Shehnaz ABHI KYA KAR RAHI HAI? Shehnaz Shehnaz Shehnaz.
Sidharth rubbed his neck embarrassedly and said- Yes.

Asim continued with the questions and everything had a yes.
So after the quiz Sidharth looked at Asim and said I like her?
Asim wanted to kill himself but he composed himself and said NAHI BHAI YOU LIKE ME!
Obviously!!
Sidharth took a deep breath to control his adraline rush.
Suddenly he smiled widely and said- SHIT I LIKE HER! I LIKE HER I LIKE HER!!!!!!
I'll see you!! BYE!!!

Sidharth ran outside to meet Shehnaz when he stopped. Wait.
Sidharth- does she like me? Fuck that's a very important question!!!!!
Let me search from the site Asim searched.
Sidharth- first she compliments you and tries to make you feel good.