Chapter 7

Sidharth was sitting with his arms crossed glaring at the four children infront of him.
Shehnaz was glaring at the kids with her hair messed up as if she had got electrocuted and little blood scratches on her hands as she was fighting. Asim was sitting with tissue paper in his nose to control the nose bleeding while the twins who were half naked with their hairs pulled out where glaring at both of them.

Sidharth- Sorry Bolo ek durse ko!
Shehnaz and Asim together - NAHI!
Both of them got up and looked at the kids with a murderous look and went back to their rooms.
Sidharth sighed and said, Pant pehnlo apni!
The boys cried and said, HUMARI PANT PHAD DI DONO NE!!!!!

That night as ordered by Sidharth, they didn't come out and Sidharth tried to get phuphi at ease. But phuphi angrily left the house which made Shehnaz and Asim really happy that they danced the whole night.

Shehnaz was sitting along with Simba as the teacher was viewing everyone's work.
It was their turn now; both of them got up and Shehnaz said we tried to capture heart in every picture I hope you guys like it.
The first picture was of a poor woman who had her child close to her heart as she looked down at him with a big smile. The picture was captured so realistically that each and every texture of her skin was shown.
The next picture was of Simba which Shehnaz clicked as he was smiling while clicking the picture.
The next one was of a homeless man eating a full course meal along with his family.
Another one was of two cows rubbing their necks together for comfort.

The professor looked at the pictures with a big smile and said, that's what I was looking for! You guys are great! I really liked these!
Both of them thanked him and the moment Shehnaz got out of the class Shehnaz held his shoulders and jumped happily.
Simba looked at her with an admiration smile with her hair flowing in the air.
Shehnaz- Let's celebrate and go and eat something?
Simba- Whatever you say maam!
Shehnaz- Maam nahi ABU JI!
Simba rolls his eyes and pulls her to the parking lot when she sees Ayesha.

Ayesha- Oh hi!
Shehnaz- Hi! You're going somewhere?
Ayesha-  Oh no no, I am just bored and there's no class for me today.
Shehnaz- Why DONT you come with us?
Ayesha- Us as in.. your brothers too?
Shehnaz- Nah! Who would want them? Me and Simba beta!
Meanwhile Simba pouted because he wanted to be alone with her.
Ayesha- Aah no I'll pass today!
Shehnaz- Alright See you then!

As they were about to leave Sidharth saw them and shouted WHERE ARE YOU GOING?
Shehnaz- JAHANUM MEIN! CHALOGE?
Sidharth stands infront of them and says Are you going to bunk?
Shehnaz scoffed and said, First of all we have our free periods now along with we did great in the class so we are going to celebrate.
Sidharth- Even I'll go with you guys!
Shehnaz- NO!
Sidharth- YES!
Shehnaz- NO!
Sidharth- NO!
Shehnaz- YES! Wait WHAT????
Sidharth chuckled and then looked at Simba sternly and said I hope you don't mind me coming.

Simba nodded a no while Ayesha heard the conversation and quickly acted like she didn't see Sidharth and Said, Well Shehnaz I am free now how about we go today then?
Then she looks at sidharth with fake suprise and says Hey even you're here?
Sidharth looks at Shehnaz and says Can we go!?
Shehnaz- CHALO YAAR MUJHE BHUK LAG RAHI HAI!

They went to the nearest cafe and sat down; like Shehnaz and Sidharth side by side and Simba and Ayesha side by side.
Soon Simba and Shehnaz fell into a conversation laughing loudly while Sidharth looked at his phone.
Ayesha looked at him and said, Well I didn't know you had a sister.
Sidharth looked up from the phone and said, Cousin.
Ayesha- Isn't it like the same thing?
Sidharth got back into his phone while Ayesha was sitting there awkward.

Shehnaz looked at Simba and shouted, STAY THE WAY YOU ARE!
Shehnaz quickly took out her camera and clicked his picture.
Sidharth looked at them with a weird sensation getting inside him.
Shehnaz showed him the picture, Simba blushed as Shehnaz complimented him.
Shehnaz looked at Ayesha and said, AYESHA POSE!
Ayesha smiled for the camera and Shehnaz smiled looking at the picture.