Chapter 41

Read the A/N in the end 💛

It was D- DAY.
Sana woke up at 4am in the morning, she wore her hijab and slowly sat down on the mat.
She closed her eyes and closed her eyes and softly murmured her prayers.
During the prayers she said- Today I am going to start with a new chapter in my life allah. All my life you had blessed me with everything, I Thankyou for that. Please guide me through all my decisions and be with me always. And please give the worlds happiness to my family.

Sana got up and looked at the sunrise through her window with a smile.

It was a morning Nikkah of Sara and Sid. Taya Abu came in knocking Sana's door in a worried expression.
Sana half opened the door and looked at Taya Abu looking  at her with extreme worry.
Sana smiled at him as he said- I am sorry but-
Sana interrupted him and said- Abu let's talk after the wedding.
Taya Abu- But the wedding-
Sana- Abu let's talk after the wedding.
With that she closed the door quietly.

Sid was already on the sofa while everyone was buzzing with excitement waiting for the bride.
Sid was looking restless at the main door from where she had to come.
Suddenly his breath stopped as his eyes fell on the woman in white. With her face covered with a veil, he could still feel that hoor from her.
He clenched his coat like a little child as she started to come forward.

He closed his eyes and every sound felt mute in his ears but he could only hear the clinking of her bangles and her Payal. A picture flashed of the little baby covered in pink staring at his eyes, he smiled.
He opened his eyes and felt the same innocent eyes staring at him with a veil covered.

Taya Abu was standing there with Sana's father when one of the woman gasped and said- Sana TUM YAHA KYUN BAITHI HO?
One sentence and there was chaos.
Sana's father looked at her daughter claded in a bridal dress looking at him.
He furiously went towards her and grabbed her wrist harshly and pulled her out of the seat.

Sid who was on the other side got up seeing the scene.
Her father angrily said- Why the hell are you sitting here? Where is Sara?
Sana looked at him with a cool look and said - Why would I let someone else marry my husband?
Everyone leaving the family gasped.

Sana sarcastically smiled at the people and said- Arrey chauk kyun rahe hai sab? Kisko nahi pata tha kya? yeh jo lamba sa giraffe khada hai udhar sherwani pehenkar.. Haan wahi jo aise ghoor raha hai jaise koi LANGOOR- Um ahem I meant ki Woh meri sir dardi hai zindagi bhar ki- shit I mean mera nikkah hua hai unke saath! WOH SHAUHAR HAI MERE!

Sid whispered to Asim- Samjh nahi aarha Khush hun ya gaali du isse?
Asim- Khush gaali!
Sid- Matlab?
Asim- Umm jaise.. TERI MAA....KI  LAMBI UMAR HO! Behen ki.. SAARI DUAYE PURI HO-
Sid glared at Asim and said- Chup hoja Chu- chunnu munnu!
Asim pouted and looked at the scene.

One of the elders from the relatives said- Yeh kya sahi bol rahi hai?
Her father was red in anger while Taya Abu cheered them on silently.
Sana- Aap kya unse puch rahe ho? Main bata rahi hun ki Sid mera shauhar hai aur main usski biwi aur kisko bharosa nahi ho raha toh Woh bhaad mein jaye!
Asim gasped and looked at Sid who had his eyes widened.

Asim whispered to Sid- Samjh nahi raha ki salute karu ki daantu!
Sid- Salute Dant!
Asim- Matlab?
Sid- TU PAGAL HAI.... ITNA AWESOME KIYA TUNE! Tameez se... KARNE KI KOI ZARURAT NAHI THI!
Asim- sahi hai sahi hai!

Just then Sana's father raised his hand and swung his hand to hit her when his hand was caught very tightly. With his eyes blazing red, he looked at the person who tried to stop.
He looked at the side and saw Sid looking at him with eyes full of anger.
Sid- Shayad Chachajaan aapne Sana ki baat suni nahi, SHAUHAR HU MAIN USSKA! Aur meri biwi par koi haath nahi Utha sakta.. chahe Woh koi bhi ho!