Chapter 10

It had been two weeks and Shehnaz was now great friends with Simba. Sidharth who was watching this from afar was trying to control those feelings which he didn't knew he had.
He didn't know why was he feeling all this.

They were in the sculpture room as Shehnaz and Sidharth had taken it for their extra class.
Wait, lemme correct that. Shehnaz had taken this class and Sidharth wanted to be with her in the same class so he took the same.
Shehnaz was sitting next to Sidharth while making two swans from google.

Sidharth- Abu aur Chachu aarhe hai aaj! Jo kamre mein toofan macha rakha hai usse theek karlena!
Shehnaz sighed and nodded as she was making the swans.
Just when Sidharth saw Simba who wasn't even in this class coming with a smile and standing infront of Shehnaz.
He looked at Shehnaz who was dull a moment before was now smiling brightly.

Sidharth ticked his jaw and glared at both of them.
Simba- What are you making?
Shehnaz- Two swans in love!
Simba- Ayy boss! Wait lemme also help you!
Simba went towards Shehnaz and slowly helped in the tangled necks of the swans.
Just when the teacher saw him and asked him to leave.
Simba winked and quickly ran away making Shehnaz chuckle.

Sidharth who was now super angry looked at her.
Sidharth- Let me help you too!
Before Shehnaz could say anything, Sidharth held the neck of the swan which was helped by Simba and broke it in a second.
Shehnaz's eyes widened in horror and she shouted WHAT THE HELL?
Sidharth- Oh shit sorry I didn't mean that! Wait but if you see it looks better! The swan should be alone!
Shehnaz pulled her hair and whispered yelled- AAJ TERI KHAIR NAHI !

During Sidharth's next class his mind wandered on Shehnaz.
Why he is acting this way? Why is he being so weird?
Just when Ayesha sat next to him with a smile and said, By the way The teacher assigned us for the project together so we can do it at my place today?
Sidharth- I'll do it alone and add your name.
Ayesha's smile dropped but then she again said, i am not a person like this ! I'll do it too!
Sidharth got up while packing his bag said, Today at the cafe in the evening let's get done with it. Ayesha happily smiled and nodded.

In the evening Sidharth was sitting with Ayesha and doing the work in the cafe.
Ayesha tried to have conversations but Sidharth just focused on the work.

Meanwhile Shehnaz who was out to get some stuff for the house was in her faded and stained tee shirt and shorts with her hair a mess and was eating a lollipop when her eyes fell on Ayesha and Sidharth sitting in the cafe together.
A weird sensation took place in her heart and she shook it out by saying Wooof! Whenever she used to say or think something stupid she used to bark like a dog to take her mind off it.

She tried to leave when Ayesha's eyes fell on Shehnaz and she looked at sidharth and said- Oh Shehnaz!
Sidharth's head snapped in a second looking out as Shehnaz was jumping back holding the plastic bags.
Ayesha got out and called Shehnaz in who didn't wanted to.

She stood infront of Ayesha and Sidharth and waved.
Ayesha- Come and sit!
Shehnaz- No no you guys continue I am leaving!
Sidharth was looking at her outfit and then his eyes went on her legs.
One part of his mind shouted- OH MY GOD HER LEGS LOOK SO HOT.
While the other shouted- Sharam karo cousin ho tum usske!
The first one shouted- Hah! LEGGALLY SHAUHAR HU!
The second one shouted- But tum toh mante hi nahi na?

Meanwhile Shehnaz looked at Sidharth with a weird expression and said Yeh kya muh bana rahe ho? Jadu ko wapas dharti par bula rahe ho kya?
Sidharth shook his head and said Homeless ke Tarah Tyaar hokar kyun aayi ho?
Ayesha was getting angry minute by minute because when she comes it felt like Sidharth can only see Shehnaz existing no one else.
Ayesha cut them in between and said We have ordered something have something na!