Chapter 22

(Hello, read the A/N at the end)

Shehnaz a day prior the competition went to the teacher and said Can I add a monologue?
The teacher looked at her sceptical and said Show me first.
After reading it she allowed her to do it.
Shehnaz had talked to the main actor and everyone except Ayesha.

During the day of the performance Shehnaz was anxiously sitting infront of the green room's mirror looking at her dark makeup and dark lipstick. Shehnaz had rarely applied any makeup. The only time she did was during her performances. She had a really dark lipstick on which made her look gorgeous and her hair were flowing at the back.

The room was empty, just as the door opened and Shehnaz turned her head quickly and saw Sidharth coming and was about to say something when he froze.
He looked at her face and he couldn't breathe at all. She looked so gorgeous, so gorgeous that he literally forget everything for a minute.

He slowly walked towards her and removed the hair strand which was stuck on her lip.
Shehnaz looked at him who was looking at her in a daze.
His eyes couldn't leave her lips, the way it looked so tempting that he wanted to ruin of the lipstick.

Just when Asim came in and hugged her from behind.
Asim- Are you ready?
Shehnaz- NERVOUS!
Sidharth slowly patted her hair and said- You are gonna kill it we know.
Asim- Obviously because she's Shehnaz! Now after everything we will take you for a treat.
Just then they heard a voice- TREAT WITHOUT US?

Meeti and Ahaan came in with a big smile and quickly jumped on her and hugged her tightly.
Ahaan- BOSSS YOU WILL KILL IT TODAY! YOU LOOK SO SEXY!
Sidharth- Ahem ahem!
Ahaan looked at him and then took out a Vick's and gave it to him who looked at him confused.
Ahaan whispered- For your cold heart-throat.
Sidharth glared playfully while Meeti was squealing looking at her makeup and said- you really look so good I feel like I will marry you.

Suddenly all the guys looked at the girls in shock due to their own emotions.
Just when someone from the management team called Shehnaz and Shehnaz hugged them and last she was hugging Sidharth who patted her hair softly and without anyone looking at them he placed a small kiss on her cheek which made her blush like crazy.

Meanwhile Asim looked at Meeti and Ahaan and said- They really think we are blind no?
Meeti- Seems like it.
Ahaan wore his black glasses and said- I better be blind than seeing such mushy romance.

The performance had started and everyone was watching it happily.
Now the most awaited scene came, Ayesha slapped Shehnaz with all her might which made Shehnaz shock while Sidharth, Asim and everyone got up in anger but Shehnaz looked at them for a second with her eyes movement asking them to sit down.

Shehnaz rubbed her cheek and then said- Well I am the villain that's why I deserve the slap. Right? How am I the villain first of all? ( Ayesha looked at her shocked because she didn't know about these lines)
I was his first love, he liked me first and I was there when he was depressed and you came in when he was in his happy phase and when I want to come back to him I am the villain? Now you slapping me was justified? Just because I had feelings for him? Wearing this dark makeup makes me a bad person? Every villain in the story was actually a hero who was hurt by his own people. No one ever questioned that why did the guy move on from me as if I was an expiry date? Just because I am a little loud, a little bold then I am bad? I have to be meek, to be a damsel in distress to be a heroine? Hell I prefer to be a independent Villian.

She looked at Ayesha and said- You keep him I don't want a man who changes girls so quickly. You all need some villian in your life to be the hero of your own life. Without villians you aren't even the hero's you are just a normal human.