Chapter 35

Sana lied down on the bed with a sigh as she watched Sid and Asim quarrel with the doctor.
Sid- Why DONT you have a female doctor?
Doctor- Sir it's my shift and I am a professional doctor and we have had cases-
Sid angrily looks at Asim and said- KAHA THA TUJHE KI DOCTOR BAN JA!
Asim huffed and said- Bhai aapko Woh Tuition classes yaad nahi jismein aapne mujhe aur khudko zabardaasti ghusavya tha to learn how to sew the buttons of her shirt because she always broke them??!

The nurse watched the brothers argue when Sana took a deep breath and said- I am okay I am leaving. It's okay if my wound is burning and I might die-
The doctor intervened with a meek voice and said- You won't die-
Sana  glared at him making him shut.
Sid and Asim took a deep breath and said- Do it.
Doctor nodded along with Sid and Asim not relaizing that they were talking to him.
Everyone looked at him with a weird expression which made him widen his eyes in realisation and said- OH YES I AM THE DOCTOR!

Asim went out while Sid stayed there with his arms cross looking at the doctor seriously.
He asked the nurse to slowly remove the dupatta  aside making the doctor see the wound though he didn't touch her at all but Sid continued to sulk.
His glare was so strong that it made the doctor's hand shake in nervousness.
Doctor examined the burn and said- It's a serious one but it won't leave a scar.
Sid winced as he saw her burn which was going down till her side hip but not too down.

Just as the nurse was about to put some medicine on it Sana closed her eyes in fear.
Sid looked at her and softly ruffled her hair like a little baby being cradled.
After it the doctor prescribed painkillers and asked her to religiously put the medication.

Sana was lying down in her bedroom after everyone came to check on her and after pushing her father and Taya Abu our forcefully.
She stared at the ceiling while the wound stinged.
Just when Sid entered and looked at her who looked at him for a second and then looked back.

Sid slowly kept a green dinosaur soft toy next to her and said This was the toy whenever you were in pain or had fever. You would hold it all the time for strength. Sana held the dinosaur close to her heart and looked at Sid for a second and quickly looked back at the toy.
Sid after a minute of silence said- If you need anything you could ask me-
Sana cut him in between and said- Yeah I'll call anyone.

Sid looked down a little and slowly nodded.
He said- Goodnight and slowly walked out of the room.
Just as she heard the bang of the door closing, tears fell down her cheeks mercilessly as she whispered- Please DONT Make me fall for you deeper than I am. I am trying to move on Sid please.

She hugged the toy tightly as she sobbed a little and slowly slept.

The next morning Sid was standing near the garden when Taya Abu and SF came in. Taya Abu and SF with a very grim and stoned expression said- Sidharth we need to talk to you.
Sid sensed something was super off but he nodded and went towards them.
Taya Abu took a deep painful breath and said- We have always pushed our wishes on you. This is the last time we will do so, and this will help everyone. Promise me that you will follow it; it hurts me to the core but there's no future of it.

Sana woke up late but slowly got dressed with conviction holding her return tickets.
She walked down and saw Asim screaming on the top of his lungs with his face red in anger.
The moment she entered everyone became quiet.
Sana- What's wrong? Anyways before anything( She keeps the tickets on the table and says) now you guys can't stop me because I have attended the wedding and I have so much work-
Taya Abu- We can! There's another wedding.
Sana- I AM NOT ATTENDING IT!
SF- You won't attend the marriage of Sidharth?

The world froze for Sana; she felt as if she heard something wrong. She tilted her head and said- Our Sid?
Meanwhile Asim angrily growls and said- YES! HOW COULD THEY!!!!!!!!!
Sana felt as if the floor was snatched from her feet.
Sana looked at Sidwhose eyes were red and swollen but he looked with a straight expression.
Shehnaz curled her toes and slowly said- Who's the b-bride?

A familiar voice came in- ME!
Sana didn't even turn because she very well knew that voice.
She looked at her father who was looking at the ground while Taya Abu was looking at Asim with a painfull expression.
Sana chuckled painfully and said- I know I haven't been there for you all but am I that insignificant that I was not even told about this properly?
Taya abu looked down while Asim angrily said- I won't let this marriage happen.

Sana looked at Sid as her chest was hurting as if she was stabbed through.
She took a deep breath and said- I can-can push my clients for one more month max.
Sid looked down as tears fell down his cheeks silently.
Taya Abu kept a hand on hers and said- We did this for you both. We relaized that tying you in a relationship like marriage was not a good thing. You guys got confused with love and care.

Sana very slowly curled her fist and stabbed her long nails into her palms.
She took a deep breath and said- Why are we all so sad? ITS OKAY I WAS ANGRY FOR A SECOND FOR NOT TELLING ME BUT HEY ITS THE TIME OF CELEBRATIONS!!!!
She smiled at Sid and said- I am so happy for you! Congratulations.
The word felt like poison out of her mouth; he looked down in anger and pain.
She went towards Sara and then hugged her and said- Welcome to the family-
Asim growled- WHATS WRONG WITH YOU GUYS?

Sana looked at him and said- ASIM STOP IT NOW! People grow up and Taya Abu is right we might have confused care with love.
Sana went towards Sid and slowly kept her hand on his shoulder and patted it a little.
Sana- Relax and now you need to give me a treat.
Sid looked at her and her heart stopped.
His eyes were bloodshot red and swollen.

He just said- Sana.
Asim angrily stormed out and Sana went out too.
She walked towards her room and the moment she closed her door she collapsed on the floor and burst out crying loudly. She hugged herself and cried and wailed.
She kept a hand on her mouth so that no sound could go out and cried loudly.
She remembered SF's words few minutes back- Sara has been in the family since 5 years and we need Sid to start a family. We know her parents and they want them to be together and it was best for you both so we thought...

Sana cried and thought only if it wasn't for that.. talk.. I would have stopped it all. Only if.
She cried all night thinking about him never being hers. Even after 5 years she couldn't move on.

Around midnight Sana decided to go down to get a bottle of water.
As she walked to the kitchen she winced a little due to the pain.
A hand grabbed hers and said- You didn't apply the medicine?
Sana gulped her pain and looked at Sid and said- I will don't worry. And please leave my hand it's not appropriate for you to hold my hand like this.
Sid looked at her hurt and said- Sana please if you say I will stop all this. Just say it please. Who will take care of you? If I am not there who would?

Sana let her tears fall as she angrily grabbed his collar pulling him down and said- STOP PITYING ME SID!! STOP THINKING THAT I AM YOUR SOME RESPONSIBILITY! I CAN VERY MUCH FUNCTION WITHOUT YOU!
Sid- YOU NEVER LOVED ME RIGHT?
Sana looked at him in anger and pain and said- YOU ARENT MY MR WRONG!!!

Sid glared at her and said- AGAIN THIS SHIT!
Sana- TUM NAHI SAMJHOGE! WHEN DO I NEED TO SIGN THE DIVORCE PAPERS I CAN DO IT TOM-
Sidharth grabbed her chin harshly and slammed his lips on her angrily and said- I WILL AGREE TO WHATEVER YOU SAY JUST LET ME DO THIS.. please.
Sana tried to push him but he deepened the kiss and she slowly defeated closed her eyes in pain and as he and she felt euphoria of emotions.... the feeling of PAIN, HURT, ANGER and THE FEELING OF HIS WARMTH ON HER LIPS MADE HER FEEL HOME, a home which was about be a house. Just a house.
Suddenly she felt something poke her stomach and she screamed- ARE YOU SERIOUS??!!!

I know you guys wouldn't be expecting this update. But here it is; we are kinda like kinda on the path of the end of the story 🌙