Chapter 28

Shehnaz was sitting inside her room looking through the laptop and clicked on the admission button.
There's one thing of Shehnaz, if you say she can't or shouldn't do it SHE WILL DO IT.

She closed the laptop the moment she heard the door open.
She looked and saw Asim jumping on her bed.
He looks at her and says- You wanna study outside because you want to study outside or just because you have been said no?
Shehnaz looks at him offended and said- So you think that i would do things only because I am asked not too?
Asim nodded.
Shehnaz- You're right! But it's also I wanna do something on my own. I wanna be depended on my own, I wanna live that independent life.

Just then Asim sighs and says- Wait a moment.
He gets up and opens the door which makes Sidharth fall on the floor. He was listening to the conversation.
Sidharth looks up from the ground and says- We DONT give you independence? Even if you want to go... go to somewhere like Punjab? Mumbai? Bangalore? Chennai?
Shehnaz- Yeah So that you would transfer yourself on that branch and be with me?

Sidharth- Shehnaz what do you want? We have always given you literally everything. You are being so childish right now. Quit all these thoughts.
Shehnaz sighed angrily and said- I AM BEING CHILDISH?
Sidharth- Yes! Ek baat bata jo humne Teri puri nahi kari or haven't given you enough space???

Shehnaz looks at him in disbelief and said- Baat mante toh aa rahe ho! Yehi toh problem hai! I appreciate that you guys help me but I feel like a sore looser who can't do anything without you both. Like I have always been in this shadow, you always solve all my problems!!! Ek problem aati nahi you always Help me and I feel like I can't do shit. From the day I was born till here; I have to tell you guys everything before I leave. Everything before I do. And can't go anywhere with my friends without you guys!!!

Asim- So you need a solo trip? LELE!
Sidharth and Shehnaz together- SHUT UP!
Sidharth- I'll grant you all these. Do it but don't-
Shehnaz chuckled humourlessly and said- SEE! 'YOU WILL GRANT ME'!
Sidharth- Stop exaggerating stuff Shehnaz, you can have your independence here. Why the hell do you have to go all the way abroad? Let's be real YOU CANT SURVIVE THERE ALONE.

Shehnaz looked at him angrily and said- YOU ALL TALK ABOUT INDEPENDENCE! FOR FUCK SAKE I DIDNT EVEN HAVE THE CHOICE TO CHOOSE MY OWN DAMN HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!
The whole room fell into silence.
Asim looks at Shehnaz with a gasp and horror while Sidharth looks at her in hurt and shocked.

Shehnaz gulps and says- Since childhood everyone had called you 'MR RIGHT' that whoever you will marry will have the best husband ever. Did anyone ask me? If I wanted MR. RIGHT OR A MR. WRONG? I didn't wanted a perfect husband, I wanted a flawed one like me, A WRONG LIKE ME. MY MR WRONG!!!!!!!!

Just then they heard a shout- SHEHNAZ!!!!
They all snapped their heads and saw SF and Taya Abu looking at her.
SF had screamed and said- Are you in your senses? What's wrong with you? HUH?
SF stormed towards her angrily and was about to hit her when Sidharth came in between and stood infront of Shehnaz and said- Dont do it Chachu. She's- she's- right.

SF clenched his jaw in anger and said- You need to be disciplined!!!!!!
Shehnaz- HOW WOULD I BE? WHEN I AM JUST UNDER YOUR SHELTER? Don't I have dreams? Don't I wannt to see the world? Why can't I do stuff alone! YOU ONLY SAID THAT NOT HAVING A MOTHER ISNT A LIABILITY BUT THEN WHY IS IT FOR ME ???!

Sidharth looked in her eyes as she cried while Asim sighed in pain.
Taya Abu held SF's hand from behind.
Sidharth slowly brought his hands infront of her cheek and very softly wiped her tears and said GO.
Shehnaz looked at him in shock while SF shouted- SIDHARTH!!
Sidharth looked at him and said- You said she's my responsibility right? Let her go.