Chapter 19

Sidharth was standing with his arms crossed as Shehnaz was bent down on the ground and was trying to join the toes back of the skeleton with a huff.
Shehnaz- Dekho Yeh ho nahi raha! Let's do one thing let's keep-
Sidharth looked at her with a stern expression and Shehnaz sighed and joined it back.
She picked up the foot of the skeleton in the air and said- TADAA!
Sidharth- Now keep it back!

Shehnaz looked at the feet and said- Booboo you do need some pedicure.
She got up and looked at sidharth sweetly and said- So I'm leaving! See you! Bye-
Sidharth said- Stop.
Shehnaz stopped and smiled and said- Now What?
Sidharth- Keep it back.
Shehnaz chuckled nervously and said- Keep What back?
Sidharth gave her a look and said- KEEP THE FINGER OF THE SKELTON BACK WHICH YOU HAVE KEPT IN YOUR POCKET!

Shehnaz whined and kept it on the table with a bang and said- I am leaving!
She huffed and walked out while Sidharth stuck the finger back shaking his head.

Shehnaz was walking back to her class when she heard few shouts.
The boys shouted- OYE SHEHNAZ! We have a person less do you wanna play football?
Shehnaz's eyes twinkled and she said- yes wait! I am coming!
Shehnaz quickly ran to her locker and took out her football shoes and tied her laces and ran their excitedly.

Shehnaz smiled and said- So which team am I in?
All of them started to shout to get her in.
Just when Simba came in and pulled her towards him and said- Mine!
Everyone paused and looked at him shocked while Shehnaz rolled her eyes and said- He means In his group.
All the boys looked at Simba and chuckled because all the boys knew the love code.

The game started and Shehnaz started to play along with them running and screaming.
Sidharth was walking along with the professor to the garden when they heard a shout- ABBE OYEEEE KAMINE!! BALL PASS KAR NA! TU AAJ USS TAKLE RAJ KE TARAH ITNE DHEERE KYU CHAL RAHA HAI?
Sidharth's eyes widened as he froze and then looked at the professor and said- R-raj sir let's go to the other-

The professor was now steaming in anger,he walked angrily towards the field, which Simba saw and quickly nudged Shehnaz and she saw a glimpse and again shouted- TU MERE COUSIN TAKLE RAJ KI TARAH KYU DHEERE CHAL RAHA HAI?
Just then the professor shouted- SHEHNAZ!!!

Shehnaz cursed inside her mind and then quickly plastered a fake smile and said- Good morning-
Professor- Shut up! What were you saying?
Shehnaz put her head down and pouted while Sidharth came in running and stood next to the professor.
Professor- Girls like you should not be allowed to be in this college. Didn't your mom teach you any manners? How to talk? What do you do all day? Take those stupid pictures in your cameras and play with boys to seduce them?
Shehnaz had her hands fisted as she heard about her mom but looked down.

Sidharth looked at the professor with his eyes burning in fury and his jaw ticked.
Sidharth- Sir Let's go.
Professor- Disgusting gi-
Sidharth raises his voice and said- SIR LETS GO!
Professor- Today you will be painting the wall of the canteen after the college ends! That's your punishment and make sure you do it right, good for nothing.

Shehnaz nods while Sidharth was taking in deep breaths to control himself.
As the professor started to walk back again, Shehnaz quietly left the field with Simba running after her.
Sidharth looked at the boys and said- Can you pass me the ball?
The boys kicked the hall towards Sidharth and Sidharth with his jaw ticked kicked it straight which hit the professor on his back making him slump in pain.

Sidharth ran towards the professor and said- Are you okay sir?
The professor in pain and anger said- Who was it?
Sidharth - leave that sir let me take you to the doctor.
The boys chuckled as Sidharth looked back at them for a second and left.