Chapter 3

(Shehnaz PoV)

We were sitting on the breakfast table when a message pinged on our phones at the same time.
We all saw that Abu ji and Bade Abu are going on a business trip, that means... PARTY!
Me and Asim looked at each other with excitement already planning to create a roller coaster like Phineas and Ferb when Sadu said- Don't even think of anything. Orelse I am one call away from calling them back.

We rolled our eyes and quickly had our breakfast and drove to college.
I got down first and ran to the main area where Meeti and Ayan were waiting for me.
Meeti looked at me and said, Boss you are shinning today what did you apply?
I flick my hair happily and said, Body Skin butter for smooth face.
Meeti shrieks and says, BOSSS BODY BUTTER IS NOT FOR YOUR FACE ITS FOR YOUR BODY.
I scratch my head and say, Isn't face a part of your body?

Just when I heard a snicker and felt a light slap on my forehead.
I angrily glared back and saw Sidharth who said, Meeti you're telling the wrong person. She's not a girl.
I fake smile and say, Yeah and he's not a man. He's actually the long lost daughter of the Khan's!
He glares at me and says, TAMEEZ mein!
I glare back at him and said, AUR TUM BAAT KARO APNI KAMEEZ MEIN?
Sidharth looked at me confused while Ayan shouted BURN BOSS!

Before we could argue even more Meeti and Ayan pulled me out of the way.
I sighed angrily and said, Ek mauka dete Abhi issko sidha kar deti!
Ayan- Sidha Baad mein karna BOSSS Abhi professor ne nahi bulaya tha?
Realisation hit me like a truck and I shouted OH SHOOT! SEE YOU GUYS!

I ran to the professor's room and knocked.

(PoV ends)

Shehnaz enters the room and professor said- For yesterday's incident do you have to say anything?
Shehnaz- Sorry sir that only happened once.
Professor- Okay, now do me a favour go find Simba. He might be wearing a pink shirt with curly hair. I tried to get a hold of him but he again ran to the ground.
Shehnaz thought for a moment is he talking about his dog? Meeti told me that he brings his dog here.
Shehnaz nodded and said, I'll quickly pick him and get him here.

Shehnaz goes to the back of the ground looking around when her eyes falls on the same guy from the photography class smoking.
He looked at her and said, Oh it's you.
Shehnaz fake smiled and bent down looking for the dog.
The man said- What are you looking for?
Shehnaz sighed and said Simba, he has curly hair and is wearing a pink top.
The guy looked at her in amusement and said, Is he a dog?
Shehnaz- Yeah! He is Professor's dog. Though even professor is a big dog. But still, also if you find him can you please bring him to me? Takle ke sir par marungi when I get it.
The guy chuckled loudly and said, You hate the professor that much? It's just day one.

Shehnaz turned and looked at him and said, Do you believe in Hate at first sight? I do.
He laughed and said, No issues if I get the DOG I will let u know.
Shehnaz nodded and went to the other side looking for it while the guy looked at her amused.
After an hour she still couldn't find it so she decided to go the professor.
She entered with her head down and said, Sir I couldn't-
Professor- I didn't knew that you could find Simba. Thankyou!
Shehnaz looked up shocked and then looked around the room and under the table frantically and said WHERE IS SIMBA?

The professor looked at her as if she was mad and pointed his finger at the man saying HE IS SIMBA!
Shehnaz looked at the same guy in shock; he had curly hair.. check. Pink shirt.. check.. fu-shit.
The guy smirked and slowly waved his hand and said, I am Simba nice to meet you.
Suddenly great amount of embarrassment and anger filled inside her.
Professor- You guys can go now.
Shehnaz looked at him with a threatening look as if saying Tu bahar mil.

The guy smirked and said, Also DAD can you give me some money for the books.
The professor nodded.
Shehnaz's throat went dry, she could feel the Yamraj coming towards her.
The guy came near her ear and whispered, Woh takla mera baap hai!
Shehnaz gulped and then tried to smile when the guy quickly went away.

Shehnaz hit herself a few times shouting KYU ITNA BOLTI HAI TU! AB TOH GAYI TU GAYI!
Shehnaz was in her own world when Sidharth saw her walking aimlessly without looking. He was actually teaching something to someone but quickly closed the books and went towards her.
Just when her head was about to bang in with the door he quickly kept his hand so that her head bangs in with his hand.

Shehnaz's eyes widened and she relaized that she was walking aimlessly.
Sidharth angrily said Cant you watch where are you going?
Shehnaz sighed and said Not right now Sadu.
Sidharth's eyes softened and he said What's wrong?
Shehnaz- Maine Takle ke bete ke samne ussko takla bol diya, kutta nahi tha but kutta bol diya; simba ko dog aur dog ko human bana diya aur-
Sidharth- Hold up! KYA?
Shehnaz- Meri baat Dhyan se suno! Jab main marungi na tab mere marne ke baad 5 taklo ko hair oil and 5 kutto ko pedigree Khila dena!

Sidharth- Dimag theek veek hai tumhara?
Shehnaz looked up with puppy eyes and said, Burger.
Sidharth sighed and pulled her by his arm and kept his hand on her shoulder and walked towards the canteen.
After buying the burger Shehnaz started to eat quickly while Sidharth slowly sipped his coffee.
Sidharth took out a napkin and wiped off the crumbs and said Kitni baar kaha hai Sana ki aram se khao!
Shehnaz nodded but continued to munch quickly.

Just when someone kept her hands on her shoulders and sat down.
She looked up and saw Asim sitting down tiredly.
Sidharth scrunched his nose in disgust and said Football khelkar aye ho? Kapde toh change karlete.
Asim rolled his eyes and said, Sana am I smelling disgusting?
Shehnaz nodded a no, Sidharth sighed and said USSKO KYA PUCH RAHE HO? Woh Khud 5-5 din nahati hai nahi aur baal dhoye toh Zamana hogya! Aur usse yaad aya Sana chee, Tumne apne gande socks bed ke piche kyun feke?

Asim looks at her happily and said Tu meri alsi behen hai, main bhi bed ke piche hi fekta Hun!
Shehnaz hugged his sweaty self back while Sidharth looked at them in disgust.
Sidharth- Haan tum dono hi bhai behen ho, main pata nahi kaha fas gaya!
Asim- Aap toh shohar haina!
Sana chocked on her burger while Sidharth shouted GAALI MAT DE!
Sana- EXACTLY- EK MINUTE? GAALI? KUTTE TUM KAUNSE JUNGKOOK HO?
Sidharth- Jungkook? Woh BTS wala?
Asim- Arrey wahi sana ka delusional pati!
Sana clicked her tongue and was about to say something when sidharth's phone pinged.

He checked his phone and sighed.
Asim- Kya hua?
Sidharth- Manjulika aarhi hai!
Asim and Shehnaz froze and then together shouted NOOO! PHUPHI KYU AARHI HAI?
Sidharth- 3 din baad aarhi hai humpar check karne!
Shehnaz rolled her eyes and said Zarur. Mutton khane aati hai Woh sirf.
Sidharth slapped her head while Asim chuckled nodding.

Shehnaz picked her phone up and suddenly started to laugh loudly and then was continuously smiling.
Asim and Sidharth got into the protective mode, Sidharth eyed Asim to check her phone silently.
Asim nodded with a sneaky thumbs up, and slowly acted like he's stretching and tried to peep in her phone.
But the way Shehnaz was holding her phone he had to bend out more, more and more.
Suddenly he fell down from his chair, Shehnaz looked at him confused while Sidharth shook his head.

Shehnaz again laughed loudly and said, Yeh dekho yeh donkey apni language mein Shape of you gaa raha hai!
Both of the boys looked at her and then looked at each other and said, She can never change.

So we done with another chapter.
I am building the characters, so romance itna jaldi nahi hoga but jab hoga tab😛

Anyways! If u liked it then comment and vote ❤️❤️❤️