Chapter 16

Shehnaz winced out loudly along with Asim while Sidharth was applying the anti septic on their wounds.
Shehnaz- OUCHH DHEERE DHEERE!
Sidharth glared and dabbed it on it and then again dabbed it harder but now on Asim.
Asim- BHAI BHAI BHAI !! ARAM SE, aise karenge toh 2 min mein allah miyan dikh jayenge!!!
Sidharth grabbed his ears and said Kisne kaha tha itni Zor se bhagne ke liye garden mein?
Asim winced while Shehnaz closed her eyes because she could feel the pain too.

Asim- Bhai Yeh Shehnaz ki galti hai USSNE KYUN KAHA KI MEREKO GUPT ROG HAI?
Sidharth looked at Shehnaz who quickly changed her face and frowned giving him the cutest puppy face she could.
Beat beat beat
Sidharth gulped and looked back at Asim and said- Ab se ghar mein dono bhage na toh dekh lena!

Asim and Shehnaz quickly nodded while Sidharth got up and went to keep the box.

The next day Shehnaz was sitting near the garden scratching her hair while looking through the pictures in the college.
Simba sat next to her without saying anything.
Shehnaz felt a presence and quickly looked and saw Simba looking ahead.
Shehnaz smiled and grabbed him by keeping her hand on his neck and pulling him towards her and said- Long time Beta!
Simba smiled and nodded.
Shehnaz looked at assessed his face.

Shehnaz- Are you angry with me on how I shouted?
Simba looked at her and nodded a no.
Shehnaz- I'll take that as a yes.
Shehnaz sighed and said, Let me tell you something. You see this camera; this is my everything. I carry it with me all the time and even though if I don't take a bath I always clean it. I have never broken or thrown any of my cameras because I love them. But, one day if I loose them or break them it would hurt me but not that much. But if I loose Sidharth one day which I could never By the way; it would break the hell out of me. Because first he was the one who made me fall in love with it and second he's literally my everything. Loosing him is way more worse than dying myself. You know there are some people in your life that you just look at them and think' 'shit I can't live without them at all! Like how will I even function?' And I go a little overboard when it's related to Sidharth and even Asim.
I am really sorry for bursting out on you, but it was about my family and they would always come first.

Simba had clutched his shirt tightly to stop himself from breaking down but nodded with a big smile and then cleared his throat and said Ofcourse Abu ji! I get it! And now I am your family too because I am your son right?
Shehnaz laughed and nodded and said You'll always stay my son!
Simba smiled and hugged her tightly; as she was in his arms he let those little tears release off his eyes as he could feel even though she is hugging him right now but she's way way way more far from him.

Suddenly they were pulled out and Sidharth jumped in angrily and sat down between them.
Shehnaz looked at him as if he was crazy while Simba shook his head.
Sidharth- What was going on right now?
Shehnaz- Hugging!
Sidharth glared and said- Tum- tum Bahut jyada bolne lag gayi ho!
Then he looked at Simba and gave him the coldest glare and said- Stop touching Shehnaz or then you see.

The bench was not that spacious so you could imagine how Sidharth with a buff body was squeezed between Shehnaz and simba and was sitting there with a grumpy face. Simba looked at Shehnaz who had now made herself comfortable by keeping one leg on him and was checking some pictures.
Simba got up and said- I'll see you around sheh-
He looked at Sidharth who gave them the expression 'nikal yaha se'!

As simba left Sidharth looked at Shehnaz who had her leg on him and was looking at her camera.
Now that had a lot of space but Sidharth didn't butt in nor Shehnaz realised.
He saw Shehnaz scratching her hair again, he held her hand softly and pulled it away from her hair.
Shehnaz looked up at him with an annoyed expression but then she froze.
He looked at her with an intense expression making her blush like crazy and looking down back in the camera.