Chapter 15

Just as the lightening struck again Shehnaz yelped in horror and parted from Sidharth.
It was raining heavily and the whole jungle was a mess.
Sidharth without meeting her eyes said, L-let's go to the nearby shed we find.

As they were walking; Sidharth infront of her and Shehnaz behind him they were having their own cursing battles.
Sidharth thought- Shehnaz ke saath baithkar Woh dramas nahi dekhne chhaiye the! I fucked it all! Like jyada hi hero ban gaya tha now how will I face her???
Meanwhile Shehnaz touched her tingling lips and thought, He kissed me and I freaking kissed him back. He probably didn't mean it! Did he? Obviously Shehnaz get your mind out of it! Fucking hell!!! How will I be normal infront of him?!

After 10 minutes of their inner battles they found a shed and quietly stood there with the distance of approx 5 meter.
The air was filled with awkwardness as they both looked in the sky not knowing how to confront the elephant in the room.

Sidharth after thousands prayers; took a deep breathe and said- about.. about.. that.. k-k-k-kiss umm you know-
Shehnaz cut him and said- I know you didn't mean it, neither did I hahaha!
Sidharth- erm Yeah!
Shehnaz- Hah Yeah!
Sidharth in his mind- FUCK NO!
Shehnaz in her mind- HELL NO!

The awkwardness wasn't leaving and Sidharth wasn't happy about it because irrespective of whatever happens he can't see Shehnaz so quiet it was annoying him.
Sidharth- Say something.
Shehnaz- Kya bolun?
Sidharth- Kuch bhi?
Shehnaz- Haddh hai main Alexa ya Siri hu ki Kuch bhi bolun?
Sidharth- Wah! Jab nahi bolna hota hai tab scissors ke tarah jaban chalti hai tumhari!
Shehnaz gasped and said- Haan aur tumhari toh chalti hi nahi Kyuki tum Tushar Kapoor wale gunge ho! Toh kisko toh ghar mein bolna hoga!?

Sidharth looked at her in shock and anger said- NAHA LIYA KARO TUM PEHLE!
Shehnaz- Nahati hu main theeke? Bakwas Mat karo warna yehi muh todkar haath mein de dungi!
Sidharth looked at her and said- Muh ko haath mein kaise dogi?
Shehnaz- Jyada Yeh scientific Mat ho mere saath warna sara science nikal dungi tumhara !
Sidharth- Acha who was the first leader in Vietnam?
Shehnaz- I am sleepy!

Shehnaz stomped her foot and sat down on the floor and kept her head on the wall.
Meanwhile Sidharth was standing watching the rain pour.
He looked at Shehnaz and sighed.
She was hugging herself tightly and she had goosebumps on her hands.
He walked towards her and as he sat down he engulfed her in his arms making her shocked.

She looked at him and said- What?
Sidharth- I am feeling cold so I am here to take some warmth!
Shehnaz smiled in her heart but nodded blankly.
She got more closer snuggling herself in his arms as he wrapped himself around her like a blanket.
One thing Shehnaz absolutely loved about Sidharth was he never made her feel the victim.
And how safe and warm his arms felt.

His smell was like a drug for Shehnaz that she slowly closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep.
Sidharth smiled as she snuggled to him even more in her sleep.
He always loved to do this to Shehnaz, even as a little baby she would crawl towards him and sit inside his lap like a little house. She would always wanted to be in his arms and would literally sleep when he would cage her with both his arms and her ears on his heartbeat.
It was her favourite lullaby.

Sidharth was just looking at the scene infront of him when he saw a figure falling down on the ground two times but then getting up and running again.
He squinted his eyes to see when his eyes widened he saw Asim running towards them.
His face was all muddy but when he looked at sidharth and Shehnaz his face lit up and he opened his arms shouting- BHAIIIIJAAAAAAAAAN! Thump.
He tripped on the stone and fell flat on his face.