Chapter 38

Sana looks at Simba in shock and happiness.
Simba looks at her in shock as she laughs and hugs him tight.
Simba hugs her and closes his eyes softly drinking her presence like a print.
Sana smiles and hits his chest and says- Excuse me where the hell did you go? You had told us you were going on a vacation and then never came back?

Simba smiled at her with hurt in his eyes but then held her shoulders and made her sit down.
He said- I did plan a vacation because I wanted to get away from something for a while. I thought it would help but I realized sometimes it's better to just stay away.
Sana- Huh?
Simba smiled and said- Forget all this! Why are you here? Don't tell me you are my blind date?
Sana sighed and said- Mom sent me here!
Simba- Ruksaar aunty? She is your mom??
Sana nodded.

Meanwhile Asim was looking at Sid who had his ears on the door trying to listen more properly.
Asim patted his back and said-  Sit down there's no fayeda.
Sid glared at Asim and said- So you can let her be with Simba?
Sid looked at him and said- I will go! I will go!
Asim sighed and said- Okay okay let's go with a plan!
Sid- What plan?

Asim whispered in his ears while Sana talked to simba!
Simba- Let's order?
Sana nodded as they looked at the menu.
Simba rang the bell as the waiter came in.

The waiter coughed a little which made Sana look at him for a second but then she looked back at the menu.
Simba looked at the menu and said- One pasta for the lady- and one this couple sharing-
The waiter in a husky voice said- Brother sister offer nahi hai Abhi!
Sana looked up with a chuckle while simba looked at the waiter in shock.
Simba- Brother sister lag rahe hai hum? Anyways please get the costliest dish here!

The waiter stared at him and said- Aapki aukaat hai?
Simba- WHAT??
Waiter- arre sorry I meant aapko aaaur kuch chahiye?
Simba- Wine?
Sana- I'll pass for today. Ghar jana hai!
Simba- but you drink sometimes no?
Sana nods!
Waiter- Jaldi kariye sir duniya mein aur bhi log hai sab aapki tarah velle nahi hai-
Simba angrily said- WHAT?
Waiter- Sorry sir I meant duniya mein aur bhi log hai but aap special hai aur- aaapki gadi valet mein haina?
Simba looks at him with suppressed anger while Sana says.
Sana- Get this also Na! ( she said looking at the menu)

Waiter nodded and went out.
Sana giggled looking at simba who rolled his eyes.

The waiter got inside the kitchen and removed his wig off.
Asim- Bhai how was it?
Sid- Did you know Sana drinks?
Asim looks up avoiding his eye.
Sid- Are you fucking kidding Me?
Asim avoids his eye contact.
Sid- Are you fucking kidding me?
Asim- Bhai yaar voh-
Sid- Aaj Teri red wali car consficate horrhi hai!
Asim shouted- BHAAAAAIII
Sid pushed him away.

Sana was talking to simba happily while simba just stared at her eyes twinkling.
Simba- What's up with Sid?
Sana- Nothing. Ohh he's getting married!
Simba- TO YOU? Then why did you come here?
Sana- Why would be marry me? I went to Paris; he's getting married to a family friend.
Simba looked at her shock and said- Are you serious?
Sana nodded drinking in her tears.

Simba sighed in pain and thought Kyu Sana ke allah ne pyaar banaya Aisa ki Woh dur bhi hai tab bhi usski aankho mein mujhe wahi dikh raha hai! ( a quote by me for my Sid and Sana ❤️)

Sana shrugged her hand and said- how did you meet mom?
Just as Simba was about to tell the door burst open and 2 waiters came in with the food.
All of the plates were kept in front of Sana but not Sid.
Sana chuckled as simba angrily said- Why not in front of me?
One waiter said- Mood khrab hojata hai mera!
Simba- Say what?
Waiter- Mera mood ban jata hai aapki shakal dekhkar toh main chahta nahi hun ki aapka yeh pura table aesthetic khrab hojaye!

Simba looked at the waiter angrily as Sana burst out laughing.
They went out and started to eat their food.
After food just as they were talking an old woman came in.

Sana looked at the woman and she seemed weird. Weird moments and weird long maxy dress.
Woman- oh sorry I came in the wrong booth.
Can you young children help me?
Sana and simba got up nodding; she held on to simba's hand quickly and suddenly wipped all her tomato sauce rinsed hands on his white shirt and said- Aah beta sorry I forgot my handkercheif!
Simba looked in shock at his shirt while Sana had her eyes opened widely as she laughed again loudly.

The woman suddenly paused and held the collars of Simba and said- TUMNE MERI BETI KO DHOKHA DIYA! SHADI KYU KARI JAB CHHORDNA THA?
Simba looks at her in shock and helplessness and said- Maam you got the wrong person!
The woman kept on pulling his hair and said- KAMINEEEE!
Sana tried to pull her off politely but she didn't listen.
Suddenly she stopped and said- Main yaha kya kar rahi hun? RAMU KAKA TUM?
She looked at simba and hit his head and said- KAHA THA NA KI DHOODH ITNA GARAM MAT KARO!!!! JAAL JAYEGA!

Simba- DHOODH? RAMU KAKA?
Before he could even say anything she pulled him out leaving Sana in the room alone.
Sana laughs shaking her head and got out to her car and drove back.

While simba winced in pain and said- LEAVE ME ASIM!
The woman stopped in shock and slowly said- H-how did you know?
Simba rolled his eyes and said- WAXING TOH KARVALETA! Aur UPPPERLIPS! Sana was too into the fun that she didn't even notice but that doesn't mean that I am blind!
Asim removed his wig and simba burst out laughing which made Asim hit him with the wig.

Simba- Jo kar rahe ho usska fayeda nahi hai!
Asim- What do you mean?
Simba- Woh Bahut dur chali gayi hi Asim!
Yeh uss rasto ke tarah hai jo shuru toh saath mein hoti hai par fir alag hojati hai!
Asim- But pata hai jab Woh rasta khatam hota tab Woh fir ek hi road ban jati hai! Kyuki dono ki manzil wahi hoti hai! Aisa lagta hai jab tum aage dekhte ho ki saath nahi hai par ek mod Aisa ata hai toh har aise bichde rasto ko ek kardeti hai💛!

Simba looks down.

Sana enters home and sees Taya Abu looking at her.
He walks towards her and says- Kaha gayi thi?
Sana- Blind date!
His eyes widens a little and he says- Aapki ammi ne dhundha?
Sana nods and says- Par Woh mera bestfriend nikla!
Taya Abu pats her head and walks to his room.

In the night sana was standing infront of the fridge with her phone on.
She looked at her phone and whispered to herself- This much calories for one scoop of ice cream.. should I? Or should I not?
She was thinking when she saw an arm infront of her face which opened the fridge.

She turned back and saw Sid taking out the ice cream.
She watched him take a scoop and eating her while about to keep the ice cream back when she held his hand and took the ice cream and quickly took a big bite. She sighed in content as she let the cold delight melt in her mouth.

Sid smiled secretly watching her eat.
She quickly started to eat more, when his eyes fell on the corner of her lip. He put his hand forward making her freeze as he wipes off the ice cream off her lips and licks it off.
Watching this her ice cream falls down on her lips and her face turns red.

Just as he was about to wipe it off when he heard a shout- BHAAAAAI PAANI NAHI AARHA!
Sid growled hearing Asim from the washroom close by and said- TOH MAIN KYA KARU?
Asim- DHO DO!
Sid shouted as Asim said- MAZAAK KAR RAHA HO! BAS JALDI COMPANY CALL KARDO MAIN FASA HUA HU YAHA AUR YAHA 200 TILES HAI!

Love and light to you all💜💜