Chapter 18

Meeti was staring at Shehnaz who was staring at food.
Meeti- What's wrong?
Shehnaz- If I eat this whole burger and then some of this fries... then will I be wholesome?
Meeti looked at Shehnaz with a weird expression and shook her head.
Ahan came from behind and touched her hair and said- Woah someone has washed her hair today!
Shehnaz flaunted her hair and was about to say something when someone from their class came with a brochure.

The person sat next to them and said- Guys I am a part of the student council and today we have the clubs fair I hope you guys know about that?
Shehnaz nodded and said- Yeah! But does that mean our classes will be cancelled?
The man nodded a no and said- You have to attend the first half and then we will have our fair till the evening. I hope you guys don't miss it and Meeti... I hope you come to our stall too..!
Shehnaz smirked at Meeti who smiled at the guy sweetly making him blush and said- Sure!
The guy got up and left while Shehnaz stretched her arms and said- Woah perks of being the bestfriend of a beautiful girl! Meeti kabhi apni sundarta se free food bhi dila diya karo!

Meeti and Ahan both slapped her back and Shehnaz groaned and said- I have my class now! See you beauties at the fair!
Shehnaz had one pol science lecture so she sat at the last seat trying to keep her eyes open. Then she went to the last two ones.
After the class just when she was about to leave the teacher said- Do me a favour?
Shehnaz quickly said Come let's play Holi!!!!!
The teacher- What?
Shehnaz- Shit sorry! Leave that! Yes?
Teacher- Take these files and keep it in the lab.
Shehnaz- Bio or Chem?
Teacher- Bio.

Shehnaz nodded and picked up the heavy files and walked to the 3rd floor where the bio lab is; and quickly entered it.
Meanwhile Ayesha who was leaving the chemistry lab saw Shehnaz entering it.
She clicked her jaw and then looked at the lock and smirked.
Meanwhile Shehnaz looked at her phone and saw still one and a half hour before the fair to start.

Just as she was about to leave the door wouldn't open.
She scrunched her nose in confusion and again tried to open it.
She realised that someone has locked her in.
She gulped a little and looked around in the bio lab.

The fair had started and Sidharth was coming with few of his teammates when he saw Meeti and Ahan standing there looking around.
Sidharth excused himself and went towards them and said- Where's your boss?
Meeti- She asked to meet here and we have called her 100 times and she isn't picking up her phone.
Just when Asim jumped in and said- Where's Shehnaz? I want to take her to this cool club.
Sidharth quickly tried to call her but it was out of service.

His instincts made him anxious and he said- Something's wrong. She isn't the one who doesn't picks up her phone. Quickly divide the college and look around right now.
All of them nodded worriedly and went into different directions.

Sidharth ran around and thought where are you Shehnaz!!!! It had been an hour and Shehnaz was no where to be found.
Sidharth sighed with a pained expression and sat down on the nearest door remembering the one time he lost her in the fair and how he went crazy without her. It's not poetically said that Sidharth can't live without Shehnaz, it's the truth he can't.

He slowly let those tears fall; he remembered how Shehnaz taunted him that he's not scared of anything but he's actually scared of loosing her.
Suddenly he realised something and quickly ran to her teachers and asked them about her.
The last teacher said- I just saw her when I asked her to keep the files at the bio lab.
Sidharth's eyes widened and he remembered how it was locked from outside.

He quickly ran and looked for the keys.
He ran to the office boy in the basement and then ran back to the bio lab and quickly opened the door with his mind clouded with how traumatised Shehnaz would be while being locked in this room.