EPILOUGE

Read the A/N in the end ☀️! ALSO OMG WE HIT 100K on this book woho❤️

So that's how married your father...! A women looked at the little girl infront of her with a big smile as she completed her love story.
The girl happily clapped her hands and said- So dad was a loser in telling about his feelings to you until you faked your marriage with someone and then he came with a blow dryer because he was in a hurry? And then he was so nervous that he picked up the pandit ji in his arms and left you? And then again came back and took you in his arms all the way?
The woman nods her head laughing and slowly takes the Oreo packet from the girl's fist.
The woman continued- I have known him like almost all my life and you know he would never ever ever confess or even look at me! Huh!

The little girl giggled and said- But you finally got dad right!
The woman smiled and patted her head.
Just when a little boy spoke up- Meeti Masi, how did my mom dad meet?
Meeti smiled and said- You got to ask your own lazy mom!

The boy grinned and went back home. He entered and saw his mother eating some chips and working.
He screamed- SANAAA MAMAAA!
Sana jumped in suprise and shouted dramatically- MERAAAA BACHAAAA!!!
The boy jumped in his mothers arms and giggled when an angry Sid came out and said- You better not shout so loud from next time, I almost cut myself while shaving! Wait- Why are you eating so many chocolates Yuvi?

Yuvi looked at him with his eyes rolled and said- It's not me, it's MUMA!
Sid glared at Sana who slowly took out a red card which said- On my periods.
Yeah, they had made mood cards.
Sid sighed and said- Okay!

The boy looked at his Muma and said- Mom how did you and dad meet? Or get married?
Sana- Okay so one day... I was walking by in the dark alley.

It was raining heavily... and it was dead silence. No sound at all... only the sound of the rain pattering. Me wearing my black coat, I slowly was walking when I heard a scream.
I stoped on my tracks and looked at the small gully where some people were bullying a man.
I couldn't stop myself, I ran... I ran... and jumped in the sky and kicked them on the ground and hit them so much until they all touched my feet.
My eyes fell on the man who was shivering and he whispered- Thankyou so much young woman, now I will be your servant for the whole life. Thankyou!

With that he touched my shoes and-
Sid interrupted- SURE! SANA! SURE!
Sana smirked and said- That's how I met your dad!
The boy grinned and said- WAAH MAA YOU SO COOL!
Then he dropped his face to seriousness and said- Mom I knew you guys were cousins, so this story won't work!
Sid chuckled teasingly and said- Yeh hai mera beta! Thankgod you took your IQ from me orelse it would have been minus if it was your mom's!
Sana glared and threw a pillow at him.

Sana was working with Sid on some project when Yuvi entered with his hands full of toys.
Sana looked at him and said- These aren't your toys, where did you get that from?
The boy smiled and said- My friend Shampoo gave it to me!
Sid- Shampoo? Shampoo kaun rakhta hai apne bache ka naam?
Sana- Jo bhi, but his this friend cares for him a lot, like kitna kuch deta hai! But - Yuvi cars hi bharte raho tum ghar mein! Sid did you see that he has more than 300 cars? Because of you and Asim!

Sid- So what? He should play more cars!
Sana sighed and then said- By the way.. recently he was asking for the latest Ps5 ! I think we should gift-
Yuvi interrupted and said- NO MA! It was you who wanted it and said that I should say that to dad!
Sana glared at Yuvi and said- Tu mera bacha hai bhi ya nahi!?

Few days later.
Sana was talking to Sid about some thing when her phone rang.
She picked it up and the moment she heard it she was shocked.
She looked at Sid and said- Yu-Yuvi got hurt in school.
Sid looked at her shocked and said- WHAT?