Chapter 30

Shehnaz stood froze and heard his deep breath as he slowly said- I am hallucinating.. again.
Shehnaz gulped and slowly said- Hi!
It was dark so they couldn't see each other's face, he pulled her hand and pushed her inside the room and switched on the lights.

Shehnaz squinted her eyes due to the light exposure while Sidharth looked at her shocked.
Shehnaz looked at him and the time stopped for her, there he was looking at her with the same emotion the day she left him. It was cold but at the same time it was melting glaciers.
Sidharth looked at the girl infront of him who looked so same yet so different. Her hair were straightened and was shinning, she wasn't wearing a worned dirty top but a silk satin pajama set but her eyes.. those eyes didn't change a moment. It was the same puppy eyes which used to make him go weak in his knees.

His heart was beating so loudly so was hers.
He slowly said- When-When did you come back?
Shehnaz- Today afternoon.
Sidharth nodded as the room was filled with awkwardness.
Sidharth- How-How long are you staying here?
Shehnaz- Probably till the wedding.
Sidharth nodded as disappointment filled in his veins but he controlled his expressions.
Shehnaz held on the shirt fisting it tightly as the words painfully came out of her mouth.

Shehnaz- Um- um how how are you?
Sidharth- Great! Amazing.
Shehnaz smiled painfully and so did he.
Sidharth- You should sleep it's late.
Shehnaz- Oh yeah yeah! Goodnight.
Sidharth didn't reply and smiled a little and switched off the lights and went out.
Shehnaz lied down with tears in her eyes and thought it's way more difficult than I thought.
Sidharth stood outside the room with his eyes teary and said it's more painfull than I thought.

The next morning Asim banged her door like a madman which made Shehnaz growl in anger and pull his hair.
Asim grinned and said- You will miss the breakfast come down right now.
Shehnaz- I'll quickly take a shower-
Asim fell down on the ground dramatically and said- WHAT? You will WHAT? Tu toh pig thi meri yeh dove soap ki ambassador kyun ban rahi hai?
Shehnaz giggled and kicked him slightly and went inside to take a shower.

She came down wearing a beautiful red coloured silk formal shirt with skinny jeans and her hair wet as she tied her watch.
Sidharth who was eating looked up and his breath got stuck in his throat, as he saw the wet hair sticking to her face and she looks ethereal.
His thoughts were interrupted by Sara holding his bicep and said- Eat! Or else you'll get acidity.

Shehnaz looked down and her eyes fell on Taya Abu who looked at her lovingly.
Tears spilled down her cheeks as she ran like a kid and hugged Taya Abu tightly and wailed in his arms who cried back.
Everyone smiled at the scene including Sidharth; it was way to endearing to watch.

Then she went and hugged her father and sat between them.
Asim looked at sidharth and said- The family feels so complete now right?
Sidharth smiled and as he was about to say something Ryan came in and hugged her from the back.
Shehnaz smiled and said- Baith Udhar!
Taya Abu, Asim and Sidharth looked at the guy with a weird emotion.

Sidharth's heart sank as he recalled his words, if you find someone as your MR wrong I'll divorce you.
Ryan sat down and greeted everyone and then looked at Sidharth who was looking down at the food.
He smiled and said- Hi I am Ryan.
Sidharth looked up and very coldly said- Sidharth.

Shehnaz looked at him and then at Sara.
Sidharth- I am going-
Sara- You aren't going anywhere. You will finish this and go.
SF laughed at the scene and said- Only Sara can make him eat.
Shehnaz fisted her hands below in pain and looked at Sidharth who looked back at her with with emotions they couldn't decipher.