Chapter 29

New York

A voice shouted- AAAAAAAND FREEEZE!!!
Thump.
A man ran towards a girl who was inside the water with a camera in her hand.
The man sighed and pulled her out and said- Shehnaz why do you need to take these weird water shots of the couple? Can't the wedding pictures be pretty and simple?
Shehnaz looked at the boy and said- Shut up Ryan or I'll throw you inside.

She grins at the couple infront of her and says- Did you like it? See? I did my research and found out that you guys first met each other near a pond so wanted to add that element too.
The girl smiled and said- No wonder you're really famous and always booked; you always add your personal touch to the pictures.
Shehnaz grinned and said- No problem it's just that I love to capture moments.

Shehnaz was walking back when Ryan covered her up with a towel and tucked her hair behind and said- Quickly change your clothes or you will get cold. I don't want to spend another 5 days taking care of your weak ass.
Shehnaz rolled her eyes and said- So polite and sweet.

Shehnaz sat down on her sofa while munching on some salad.
Just when her phone rang, it was a video call from Mahira.
Mahira- Woah look who's here looking like a drowned rat.
Shehnaz smirked and said- Better than looking as if someone has been punched left, right and centre.
Mahira- Have a kid and you will know the pain missy!
Shehnaz chuckled and said- I'll pass.
Mahira- Listen, Rukhsaar is getting married; are you coming?
Shehnaz- India? Nope.
Mahira- It's been 5 years since you have come back. Everyone misses you Shehnaz!

Shehnaz- If they do, they would have visited atleast one here.
Mahira- Only Sidharth DIDNT come Because he was sick.
Shehnaz- Sick Yeah right.
Mahira- It's been 5 years and my kid doesn't even know your face and is going in the laps of these bitchy cousins of ours not you. I want him to know that even I have a nice sister you know? Come for the wedding and then leave.
Shehnaz- I don't know. I'll see.
Mahira shook her head and said- The more you run away the more it comes closer to you. And you might- might think everything's in your control when it's maybe not.

Shehnaz stared at her face with an unreadable expression and bid her bye and kept her head on the sofa and sighed.
She didn't wanted to go to India but also wanted to go to India somewhere down in her heart.
She was lying her head down when Ryaan came in and patted her head and said- What's wrong?
Shehnaz- India, my cousin is calling me to India!
Ryan smiled and said - then let's go?
Shehnaz- No? Won't it be weird and awkward and bleh?
Ryan- How would it be awkward? Your family is missing you; and it would be a great suprise-
Shehnaz got up and said- No.

She got up and said- We are less on time let's just go and do our shoots and earn that cash.
Ryan chuckled and said- Whatever you say maam!

Delhi

A man just threw a file on the ground and gave one hard glare to the man infront of him and then sipped on his coke.
The man was shivering in fear and quickly took the file and went out.
Just when another man came in loosening his tie and said- Sidharth Bhai did you order the food?
Sidharth nodded sipping on his coke.
Asim- Why do you drink coke all the time? Soda isn't good for you.
Sidharth rolled his eyes and said- Sorry dad.

Asim sat down with a thump on the chair and said- Rukhsaar is getting married. Do- do- you think Shehnaz will come?
Sidharth froze hearing the name and then gulped.
Sidharth- I don't know and I don't think so; I mean a lot of people have married in our family and she isn't in love with Rukhsaar at all.
Asim chuckled and said- She likes no cousin of ours at all.
Sidharth smiled a little but then got into his laptop.

Just when a girl with long hair tresses came in.
She looked at sidharth with a angry pout and said- Again coke? No more unhealthy things for you.
She took the coke from his hands and threw it in the dustbin.
Sidharth looked at her with shock while Asim chuckled and said- Sara you're literally the only one leaving Abu who can snatch away the junk and make Sidharth do stuff.
Sara smiled at Asim and then looked at Sidharth with a warning look and said- Stop eating so much of junk or I'll literally tell your Abu to see.