Chapter 20

Shehnaz looked at Taya Abu and then back at Sidharth. They both were looking at each other with a grave expression.
Sidharth smirks at his father and kills the person with the special gun he had got.
The father chuckles and then says- You're still a kid.
Before anyone could realise anything, the father takes out the bomb and explodes the whole place making Shehnaz scream in delight.

Shehnaz- TAYA ABU WON! TAYA ABU WON!!!
Taya Abu smiles and hugs Shehnaz while Sidharth sulks while looking at the game he lost.
Asim stuffs his mouth with the popcorn and says- Bhai we can never win against him.
Sidharth sighs and says- Abu one day I'll win this game for sure YOU WILL SEE!
Taya Abu- We'll see!
Shehnaz laughed along with Taya Abu and jumped towards Asim and took a fistful popcorn and said- I am getting coke, does anyone want anything else?

Everyone nodded no, Shehnaz shrugged her shoulders and was slowing each the popcorn because she had a fistful of it.
Shehnaz was taking out the coke with her one hand while eating with the other.
Just as she turned to get the glasses she jumped in shock and saw Sidharth standing there with his arms crossed.

Shehnaz kept a hand on her heart and said- Are you crazy? Why do you walk like A CAT WITH NO SOUND AT ALL?
Sidharth looks at her and slowly walks towards her, taking his predatory steps.
Shehnaz gulps the lump of the popcorn as his eyes are full of intensity.

Sidharth looks at the popcorn for a second and then back at Shehnaz.
Shehnaz thinks he's gonna steal the popcorn, huh! I am way smarter than him.
Shehnaz smirks and stuff the whole popcorn in in her mouth with some falling a little and her face looking like that of a chipmunk.
Sidharth chuckled and just as Shehnaz was about to turn back to avoid him he pulled her by the waist making her mouth and her eyes widen in shock.

Sidharth slowly bent down near her ear and said- This isn't fair. You should have supported your husband than anyone else.
Shehnaz- W-whskjsk!
( her mouth was full but Sidharth still understood)
Sidharth- What husband you're asking me?
Sidharth ducks his head down near her exposed neck and breaths here making her shiver and says- should I use my husband rights on you to remind you that I'm your husband?

Shehnaz was red, her face was burning as her body tingled.
She looked up at him who smirked at her while her mouth was hung open.
Just as she was about to say something, he bent down so close to her face and his lips touched hers slightly as he took out the falling popcorn from her lips and walked back with his hands inside the pocket whistling.

Shehnaz quickly gulped all the popcorn and drank water and then washed her face 50 times and touched her cheek which was still burning.
Shehnaz shook her head and walked back where everyone was.
Just as Shehnaz was about to sit Asim said- Where's your COKE?
Shehnaz realised she did everything than bringing the coke while Sidharth looked at her and chuckled.

Shehnaz's father was opening an invite and said- Aah this friend of mine's daughter is getting married.
Taya Abu- Virang's daughter?
Suddenly all the three children looked at each other and Asim and Shehnaz burst out laughing loudly.
Meanwhile Sidharth rolled his eyes as Taya Abu and Shehnaz's father looked at them confused.
Taya Abu- What's wrong?
Shehnaz laughed loudly and said- She's the same girl who- ahahha who had a crush on Sidharth and she gifted him a bag full of insects and GOD KNOWS WHY!! And that day Sidharth screamed his heart out and ahahha then she made him some cookie which was burnt but he had to eat it because they were your friend and then our sweet little boy got diarrhoea and since then whenever she used to come near him he used to LITERALLY RUN AWAY!

Everyone laughed when Asim said- But bhai why did she gift you a bag full of insects? I mean that was so strange.
Sidharth smiled and said- I don't know?
But Sidharth smiled thinking of a flashback.
(Flashback)
After Sidharth stopped crying the girl cried and said- I am sorry I didn't mean to hurt you.
Sidharth wiped his tears and said- But why did you get me this?
The girl cried and said- That day while playing with Shehnaz, she was freaking out seeing a insects on her body so you took it and then kept it on your hand and said You like them and then showed it to Shehnaz and asked her to come near you.

Sidharth never liked insects, that day when he saw Shehnaz petrified he didn't wanted her her have any fears so he took it in his hand even though he was shaking inside so that she isn't scared.
(Ends)

Shehnaz was scrolling through her phone when she saw a meme and laughed on it hard.
Asim jumped and said- Kya dekh rahi hai dikha na?
Shehnaz showed him and he started to laugh too.
Now Sidharth who was reading a book he peeped through the pages and said- What are you guys seeing?
Asim- You will not understand nor like it actually!
Shehnaz- Correct!
Sidharth looked at them hurt and said- WHO SAID I WONT LIKE IT!

He got up and snatched the phone and saw the video of a panda on Ande ka fanda song!
Sidharth looked at it with a straight face waiting for the funny part but it kept on repeating.
Sidharth- What's funny in this?
Shehnaz- Anda? Fanda? PANDA?
Sidharth- Huh?
Asim- Knew it!
Sidharth huffed and said i will definitely laugh on the next Meme!
He scrolled at video and then burst out laughing.

Shehnaz looked at Asim and Asim looked at Shehnaz back.
They grabbed the phone and then their mouth hung open in shock and they said- SIDHARTH HOW CAN YOU LAUGH AT A VIDEO OF SOMEONE DISECTING A FROG?
Sidharth picked up his book and looked at them and said- SHUT UP!
He quickly scurried away while Shehnaz and Asim shook their heads laughing at his cuteness.

It was Sunday and Shehnaz was swinging her legs in the air as she was watching a show.
Shehnaz pauses it and went to the kitchen and opened the cupboard and when her eyes fell on it she screamed as loudly as she can and fell down on the ground.
Asim quickly ran towards her and said- WHATS WRONG?
Shehnaz with a shaking finger pointed at the cupboard.
Asim looked at his and his eyes widened and he fell down on the ground too.

Meanwhile Sidharth came running and shouted- WHATS UP?
Both of them pointed at the cupboard and Sidharth looked at the cupboard as Shehnaz said- WE ARE OUT OF SNACKS! ITS EMPTYYY!!!!
Sidharth looked back at both of them and said- Seriously???
Asim looked at Shehnaz and said- MISSION SNACKS!
Shehnaz saluted him and said- YES CAPTAIN!
Sidharth rolled his eyes and said- Get ready let's go to the supermarket.

They stood at the supermarket and then Shehnaz picked up the trolly and then sat inside it as Asim and Sidharth started to pull her and walk inside the mart.
Shehnaz pointed at the chips and Asim kept it.
They were taking all snacks when her asim's eyes fell on professor RAJ.
He was getting some billing done.

Asim whispered to Sidharth who looked at the Professor in anger.
Sidharth- You stay here while we will come back okay?
Shehnaz- But I don't have my phone- guys??
They had already left.

Shehnaz pushed the trolly towards the refrigerator and and kept her face near it sighing at it delightly.

As they had made a plan a person went and asked the professor to go near the hair care aisle as someone found his money.
As expected he quickly ran as the cash counter helper was scanning his items.
Asim came and kept a lot of costly stuff along with 12 condoms with the smallest size.
The person scanned it and Asim quickly ran away.

The professor came back and then looked at the items and kept that aside.
The man told him the bill and he screamed- 25 THOUSAND???
The man nodded and said- It was kept here!
Professor screamed and said- ITS NOT MINE?
The man looked at the bill and said- The oil is yours?
Professor- Yeah!
Man- Rice?
Professor- Yes!
Man- Condom of size small is this yours?
Everyone who was getting the billing done looked at him shocked and then started to giggle.

Professor was now red in anger and said- ITS NOT MINE!!'
Man- We have already scanned it and now you have to pay.
He threw a fit and then the manager came and threatened him for the police which made the professor pay the bill angrily while Asim and Sidharth who were recording this were laughing.

Meanwhile Shehnaz was now looking around for them because it had been an hour.
Shehnaz got up from her trolly and then looked for the help desk.

She went to the help desk and saw few kids there waiting for their parents.
Shehnaz- I lost my brothers and I don't have my phone and I really need to contact them is there any way I can do it!?
The announcer nodded and said- We will announce it.

Shehnaz nodded and then took the mic from her hands and took a deep breath and screamed- SIDHARTH AND ASIM! GOODBYE YOU LITTLE SHITS I AM GOING HOME!!!!!!!!!
HER VOICE RANG IN THE WHOLE SUPERMARKET AND ASIM AND SIDHARTH LOOKED AT THE SPEAKER IN HORROR AND WHISPERED- SHEHNAAZZZZZZZZZZZ

EEEEH! So we done for today! If you liked it then comment and vote ❤️❤️❤️❤️