Chapter 33

Shehnaz was sitting on the chair as Meeti and Ahaan were telling her gossips in her room while she sipped on coke.
Ryan came in with a box and said- May I come in?
Ahan rolled his eyes and said- You May not!
Meeti slapped his back and said- Be nice!
She smiled at Ryan and said- Don't mind him he's just jealous!

Ryan grinned and crouched down and said- Shehnaz wear this bandage; it will help you walk better because I know you would run around with the camera.
Meeti sighed and said- Seriously Shehnaz it's still swollen baby.
Shehnaz- Meeti I have had worst!
Just when Asim came in and said- Award do issko! Bahut pride se bata rahi hai!
Shehnaz showed him his tongue and said- They are my battle scars!

Meeti smiled and then looked at her green lehenga and said- It's so freaking beautiful! Where did you get it from?
Asim- Chor bazar!
Meeti glared at him and said- Tumhe  kaise pata? Part time shopkeeper ho waha ke?
Asim- Yes! All the girls call me a thief for stealing their hearts!
Everyone in the room cringed and shouted- CHEE ASIM CHUP!

Shehnaz smiled at all of them bickering and sighed in happiness.
Shehnaz- Now you all go out I need to do my makeup with Meeti!
Ryan quickly wrapped the bandage on her foot and said- I'll be your assistant again; just guide me through okay?
Shehnaz smiled and nodded.

As they got out Shehnaz and Meeti started to do their makeup.
Shehnaz peeped down from the window and saw Sara walking up.
Shehnaz while watching Meeti do her makeup; she bit her lip and slowly said- Who is Sara? As in I know who she is but- forget it I even asked.
Meeti smiled through the mirror and said- Sara was an intern at the company when Sidharth joined. When you left he was overly cranky and would shout all day but you know Sara she is super Fiesty so she retaliated but at the same time was nice to him. They developed this friendly bond from the start, like taking care of his food and having fun with Asim; she came in and literally took everything in her hands and you know men they are the most clueless people ever , I don't know much but she got soon closer into the family and kind of filled-

Meeti froze and bit her lip.
Shehnaz smiled as a tear fell down and said- Filled up my space.
Meeti widened her eyes and said- You know I didn't mean that!
Shehnaz wiped her tear from the back of her hand and said- Technically she didn't fill in my space, she created her own space because I wasn't the one to take lead like this. Sara was Sidharth in my life. I wasn't Sara in his life!
Meeti grabbed her hand and said- You know that they all love you?
Shehnaz smiled with tears in her eyes and said- I know but sometimes love isn't enough. Not for him and not for me.

She broke down into tears and then while hiccuping said- I don't I still don't regret it Meeti. I don't regret taking that decision it's just that it hurts.
Shehnaz pointed towards her heart and says- it hurts here Meeti, like you know I feel like my chest constrained when I feel all this.
Meeti cried along with her and hugged her tightly and says- I love you.
Shehnaz chuckled while crying and said- Your foundation is dripping down but i love you too!
Meeti laughed while wipping her tears and said- Your Kajal is smudged but I still love you!

They hugged each other tightly and Meeti kissed Shehnaz's forehead and said- Everything's gonna be alright.
Shehnaz smiled and said- I know.

They did their makeup again and Meeti quickly went out to make a call while Shehnaz looked at herself in the mirror.
She had her hair curled up and opened.
She was wearing a beautiful smokey eye makeup with a pink nude gloss making her lips shine beautiful and she had this beautiful smile going along with her lehenga making her look like an angel.

She got out and was slowly waking towards the place when she heard frustrated shouts.
She stopped and peeped in and saw Sara angrily saying to her friends that her dress is not fit.
Shehnaz thought for a moment and then knocked the door.
Sara looked at the door angrily but her expressions changed when she saw Shehnaz looking at her.
Sara- Yes?
Shehnaz smiled and said- If you don't mind can I come in?