Old friend and a dangerous foe

"So, we go to Fontain after we're done here in Liyue? I haven't been there since my sister was alive"

The 6th harbinger rolled his deep ocean eyes, "We're not going for no reason, there is someone to take care of in a sense i assume you understand. Then..I'll get more orders after that" again you hopped down another incline and hurried ahead.

"Slow down you idiot" you slid to a halt and looked over your shoulder at him, "I hear something, it sounds like fighting. It sounds..familiar" his gaze narrowed to a glare, "How could the sound of fighting sound familiar?!" he yelled as you hurried on ahead, leaving him in the dust.

"This idiot"

He made no haste to follow you quickly, he continued to walk at his usual paste until the sound of battling you mentioned just moments prior were heard. Only then did he hurry his pace, the narrow cave passage opened into a larger space with vines growing all over the walls and seeping into the cracks.

In the center there stood a tall shadowy figure dressed in armor from head to toe, blades of hydro clashing with a silver sword. While the fight was going on, he noticed you were nowhere to be seen, the being using odd hydro blades and the man using a sword swiftly took notice of him but again, you were nowhere to be seen.

"Who are you?" the odd creature dressed in armor had a low and hoarse voice, the man looked to Scaramouche with a pensive expression. "Like hell i'd tell some creepy fuck like you"

"It's been a while, both of you"

The trio looked up, the two unfamiliar figures looked on with surprised expressions, well the odd creature of the abyss looked surprised. "What are you doing here you imbecile!" it growled.

"Dain, and the most irritating abyss herald i've had the pleasure of meeting. I didn't expect i'd see you two here, together none the less" Dainslief, a man dressed in odd black and blue clothing with a mask covering almost half his face and the abyss herald, also dressed in odd black and blue clothing, wearing armor and wielding the power of hydro.

"You.." Dain mumbled, scowling, but his expression wasn't angry or vengeful but rather bewildered and somewhat reassured. "What the hell.." You watched from above, sitting on a hanging vine from the ceiling. "I told you the fighting sounded familiar, turns out it's just an old friend and a pain in the ass"

You jumped down beside Scaramouche, "What the hell do you mean!?" you laughed, "Sorrrry gods, calm down" once again, in his fury the veins in his forehead popped out. "hehe..you look hilarious when you're mad" you shook your head and giggled a final time.

"Anyways, Why are you here you pain in the ass? i can assume that Dain tracked you down to this place, so it's your turn to do some answering" The abyss herald chuckled darkly. "If you still held power in the abyss order then perhaps I'd comply and tell you, however, i no longer answer to you"

"Or i could just beat it out of you, if you prefer that" The abyss herald seemed to get in a defensive stance but remember Dain whom waited for a good moment to strike, Realizing He was outnumbered the Abyss herald chose to flee.

Leaving through a portal that looked oddly similar in color to the scar that decorated Y/n's face "Coward, anyway, long time no see Dain" Scaramouche made his presence known by jabbing Y/n in the back with his sword. "You bitch, explain what the hell just happened, right now before i skewer you"

Dain took this a little seriously and clashed with the shorter male for a moment, And the 6th harbinger did not take this well of course. When the two were about to go at it and rip out each others throats, Y/n got between them, literally.

"Men always resorting to killing each other, Relax both of you" she sighed, "Well Scara, Dain is an old friend and he helped my get out of the abyss when a monster tried to kill me. I traveled with him for a month or so until i got my pyro vision, he grew bitter towards me and an all round bitch. That abyss herald was one i used to command when i served under the 'princess' in the abyss order, he was always running his mouth talking about how he could kill me if he so please until i whooped his ass!"

She began to laugh at the memory then Dain pointed out the odd streak on her face "Ah..right i got this after we parted ways, i don't even remember how i got it or when so don't ask" she turned her back on him and asked for her mask back from her boss. The blue eyed blond furrowed his brows "I must go, stay safe..and alive"

Dain walked to the exit of the cave, neither of the fatui doing anything to stop him and silence filled the air as she put her mask back on. "That asteroid is nowhere to be seen" she mentioned with a sigh, "If it's not here then we'll head back and i'm going to put that agent through hellish training"

He turned around and followed where the blond companion exited, "Well? The hell are you doing let's go" he ordered but she seemed fixed in the place she was standing then suddenly shook her head and followed her superior.

"I'm coming dipshit, by the way, I'm still sick y'know"

"If i get fucking sick because of you i will chop off your fingers"

"Sure you will~"

I bet this was confusing.

[]~( ̄▽ ̄)~*