What If.

It has been a while, hello :>

I'll explain why i'm adding more onto this already completed story at the end of the chapter, just know the main story has concluded.

This is for you :>  ik its 9mo late lol but Enjoy

𓂀

The rain poured down heavily on Scara, and you..but you were less affected in a limp half dead state. The stomach wound was bleeding badly..but it wasn't deep enough to be immediately lethal.

Still the freezing cold rain that consistently poured down on Yoshinori island was not slowing down your very persistent boyfriend, his 'heart' throbbed in his heart as the only thing filling his mind was the thought of losing you.

But he wasn't sure what to do, taking you back to the Fatui meant he would likely have to stay longer then he would like to in order to ensure your health. And with a gnosis in his pocket? He did not want to stay longer then needed..

But for you, he would wait until you're atleast healthy enough to withstand travel to Inazuma, He squeezed you tightly, watching your expression closely just to be sure you were still alive.

Luckily for him, you were incredibly stubborn..even when bleeding out.

He finally made it out of the rain and back to the main factory, many of the skirmishers did not expect to see him carrying your limp lifeless bleeding body through the halls towards the infirmary.

"Y/n?" he called softly..Meanwhile, inside that head of yours was a fuzzy world of flowers and lights, and there you laid, staring at the sky and grumbling softly before sitting up and looking up.

"What-..happened?" You asked yourself as you looked around, the earth and flowers were soft and cozy..it reminded you of Scara's bed combined with Mochi's fuzzy warmth. Everything was fuzzy..all you knew that this was a dream..but it was nice, you wanted to stay but you were smart enough to know,

choosing to stay, is choosing to die.

You brushed your hands through the flowers before groaning and getting up, looking around with a tired sigh "Now how the fuck do i get out of here.." you muttered, everywhere you looked were little dots of light and you did not want to approach them.

You could hear Scara's voice from one very distinct direction though..it wasn't words he was speaking in reality, and if they were, it must be very awkward. But it was more likely they were memories encouraging you to approach them to wake up.