Overloaded

Teucer giggled as he played with his Mr cyclops toy and Anthon watched while flipping through a book in boredom. Tonia tried to brighten up a bit by distracting herself with some cooking, But that didn't last long once a knock came from the large doors.

The two older sibling shared a glance, Tonia prepared a kitchen knife while Anthon took Teucer to his room. The girl approached the door and peeked out as the knife was tucked behind her back, "Hello, I'm looking for a woman named Y/n?" in the door stood Scaramouche, "How did you get into our estate..?" Tonia asked.

"I'm in the fatui, I'm Y/n's boss" he said blatantly, his friendly demeanor slightly crippled "Oh..um, she's not here right now..i think she went out back to train in the woods.." Scaramouche sighed. "Of course she is, always so damn difficult. Alright, thank you goodbye" The 6th harbinger walked away from the door with a thin layer of snow on his hat. "What a weirdo.."

Meanwhile, you were practicing more with your delusion then you were with your actual abilities. Your vison was swirling with icy blue and red, Your weapon was ignited in blue flames but they weren't hot instead they were merely so cold that getting near them could leave a icy burn. But of course that didn't stop your boss, nothing did after all.

"Hey" he yelled, quickly nabbing your attention, your vision returned to its normal red color and you removed your mask. "What are you doing here? You didn't hurt the kids did you?" he shook his head, "You don't seem like the person to like kids" you sighed "And you don't seem like the person who would go searching for his underdogs, now what do you want?"

He rubbed his chin and shrugged, "Nothing" you gave him the most confused look you could muster. "Then look at me, otherwise I'm not gonna believe you" you sighed, "you act like you've never seen a woman training in a sports bra?" you grinned as his gaze remained averted from you. "Aw how adorable" you leaned your scythe against a tree whilst you walked over to him.

"But seriously, why are you here?" he drew his gaze to focus on your face, stopping himself from allowing his gaze to sink lower. "I was trying to be considerate and i have nothing to do until tomorrow so, i thought i would carry out a training session" he drew his sword and kept it at his side waiting for your confirmation.

"well i guess i could use more practice with the delusion Dottore made for me..but if you're gonna train with me then.." you raised your index finger up "I know you really aren't very patient so i ask you at least try to take it a bit easier when you're fighting me" Scaramouche sighed, his warm breath fogging up the air then swiftly dispersing.

"Aren't you supposed to be some secret harbinger? Why should i hold back against you?" you turned away from him and yawned. "I'm not a harbinger in anyway, technically i have the same status as a debt collector. But we both know i'm much better then any of those agents" you winked at him before grabbing your scythe.

"Anyway..are you here for anything other then sparing?" the harbinger took off his hat and leaned it against a tree. "The mission in Fontain, naturally i'm here to really discuss how I've planned it out" he charged at you first to signal the fight had now begun, "I've done my fair share of research and found you are still of high status in Fontain due to your family. Your mother being alive and struggling to maintain business relations would be the perfect excuse for you to attend the party, me on the other hand.."

"Y'know it's common in Fontain to have servants attend parties with you" you blocked an attack using the grip of your weapon, he glared at you before you kicked him away. "No way in hell am i attending as your servant.." as he charged at you again you distracted him by unleashing a strong gust of icy wind, forcing him to shield his face.

You hurried behind him and attacked with a blaze of golden flames, when his electro infused blade clashed against yours it explode. You flew backwards and he somehow managed to keep him footing, maybe because your footing wasn't very solid when you attacked him from behind. But he took this opportunity to flaunt that he has won, shoving his sword into the earth besides your head and towering over you with a sickening grin.

"I win" he stated bluntly, you gripped the swords hilt and pulled it out of the frozen earth "No shit sherlock, but you really should think of a way to get into that party without other's getting suspicious of you" for a minute you messed around with his sword before tossing it to him to find your own weapon. "And if you're going to refuse the only option you have then I'll do this without your help.."

He shook his head, "There's another option but i was hoping i wouldn't have to resort to it.." after you found your weapon you shivered and went for your jacket. "Uh huh.." you wrapped the jacket around your shoulders and stuck your arms through the sleeves "We'd have to disguise ourselves as lovers, though unless someone asks specifically we could let them assume we are simply friends and nothing more"

you attached your mask to the hook on your chest then walked over to the tree his has was leaning on while he remained in thought. You dared put his hat on your head and chuckled a bit which quickly gained his attention, "What the hell are you-" you fiddled with the decorations that hung from the hats rim with a smile plastering your face. "Your hats really funny but i didn't think it would actually be comfortable..oh! sorry guess it's your hat for a reason" the harbinger sighed.

He appeared to barely be bothered by the fact you took his hat, just standing there and staring at you. "Give me my hat and go home, training so early in the morning takes a lot out of people" you handed him his hat and watched him go, you expected him to blow up in your face but he seemed so relaxed and nonchalant about it.

Perhaps he was finally beginning to view you as a friend instead of some underling?