Frosting

"uggh.."

You groaned, slowly waking up to a dull pain in your stomach, like someone was digging their heel into your stomach.

Well..that's because someone was.

In his sleep the idiot managed to move around so much that you were pushed against the wall and he was holding you there unconsciously by forcing you there. Meanwhile he slept peacefully, almost as soundly as an undisturbed kitten and yet here you were, pinned against the wall in the most uncomfortable way possible.

"Scara-" you pushed him and watched him roll off the bed, taking the blanket with him but it did not cushion his fall. He yelped, a loud thud followed as he disappeared from the surface of the bed, you rubbed your eyes and scooched over to the edge of the bed, tilting your head at him as he groaned.

"you- you bitch.." he muttered, the back of his hand on his forehead and his other on his chest "You were pushing me against the wall with your feet jack ass..now my stomach is sore.." you flopped sideways back into the warm spot on the bed, though without covers you couldn't get comfortable again.

"i did-?" you nodded, letting out a weary sigh as he slowly sat up, "..sorry" he mumbled, slowly getting up with a drowsy posture. He picked up the blankets that fell onto the floor with him and tossed them back onto the bed, back onto you, purposely leaving you buried as he glanced up at the glass window.

"The water's dark..we must've slept all day, judging by the movement we must have left the port already. On our way to Inazuma now" he looked over at you as you writhed around to stick your head out from the big pile of blankets.

"We have? Thank goodness." he sat on the edge of the bed as you let yourself sink back into the sheets like it was quicksand. "Don't you want to change?" he inquired, giving you a quizzical look "Oh? Planning to watch me?" he scowled and sighed.

"I don't have to wear pajama's to be comfy when i sleep, i'll sleep in anything as long as a i have a bed.." you pulled a blanket over your head and groaned. "I should get to kick you for pretty much digging your heel into my stomach while i was trying to sleep" he rolled his eyes though he didn't make a retort.

Mochi leaped onto the edge of the bed, though instead of going to Scaramouche like he usually would he came over and laid next to you, curled up to sleep. Scara seemed bitter about this but brushed it off and got up, "I remember you mentioning something about a cake" he looked back as you sat up, alarming the drowsy cat.

"Ice box, over there." you pointed, rubbing your eyes and sighing "Are you..alright?" he questioned, looking back at you briefly as he searched around for the cake. "I'm fine.." you murmured a bit too softly for him to be convinced, "You sound like shit to me, are you sick again?".

You rolled over to look at him, "If i am will you be taking care of me?" You teased, covering your mouth to stifle a cough. "Nope, i'm just going to sit here and enjoy this cake" he grinned, watching as you sat up to glare at him.

"Eh whatever.." you sluggishly got up and walked to your bathroom with a slumped posture, leaving the door open as you brushed your hair and poked and prodded at your face. "Ugh..Remind me to never share a bed with you again.." you heard him scoff as you left the bathroom.

"I'm sorry i was trying to make you feel better" he commented with a glare, "Well sure and you did help, but pressing your foot into my stomach for like three hours hurts like hell". He ate another bite of cake before getting up and wondering over to you, holding your face.