Midnight snowfall

"Hey i'm back!" you hollard into the manor, Teucer was the first to come running then Anthon and Tonia came from her bedroom on the first floor. "You have to make Borsch now!" Teucer cheered, "Yes i know..i can't promise it'll be good though" Teucer looked a little confused, "But didn't big brother teach you how to cook?"

You smiled and shook your head, "Now but he taught me how to use a sword I'll tell you that" You winked then got up and walked towards the kitchen. "Should i make this now or wait until lunch?" Tonia shrugged, "I think you should go get some rest and make it later, you were training almost all day yesterday after waking up super early and then you woke up really early today and had a stressful meeting to go to"

"You sound like Ajax when he tells me to take break.." Tonia smiled, "Well i don't try to be like him but, we're all very caring with family friends.." Anthon picked up Teucer. "Yep!" Anthon winked at you "As our mom would put it; the family blessed by the cryo archon is the family that strives"

"Go get some rest, okay Y/n?"

You smiled softly and set the borsch recipe down on the counter, "I wish my family was as caring as this one.." you walked passed Tonia with a somber smile, she looked back at you with pity in her blue eyes.

======

Hour's after you fell into deep slumber, a soft rhythmic knock came from your door and you could easily guess who it was. "What is it Tonia..?" You muttered groggily while sluggishly making your way over to the door, "It's almost five you slept all day, wanna make that borsch now?"

You looked at the window and saw the dimming light, "I really slept all day? Damn" she laughed, "I told you, everyone needs sleep especially someone like you.." Tonia smiled. "Oh, but i didn't come wake you up simply to ask if you wanted to make borsch not, someone came to see you!" you raised a brow.

"What do they look like and why did you let them in?" Tonia scratched her head, "She called herself Signora, she said she was a friend of yours!" the girl pleaded. "Signora? Well..she is my friend but she scarcely visits me" Tonia smiled, "I'll let her know you're awake, you look like a mess right now"

You sighed, "thank you.." Tonia hurried off with a childish smile on her face "Signora must be here because she heard of my mission in Fontain, Surely that's why?" you brushed out your hair and changed into more casual clothing. With your mask on, you left the your room and continued down the hall to the open space named the living room.

"You can't say that! Mr cyclops is the good guy! You're just a bad guy!" Teucer spouted, Signora likely provoked him by telling him that Mr cyclops was a dangerous killing machine. "Um Teucer.." Anthon didn't know what to tell his younger brother, after all Childe was the best at making childish excuses.

"Y/n! Tell this mean lady that Mr cyclops is the good guy!" Teucer pointed at Signora while yelling at you, hoping for you to prove that a ruin guard was good. "Um, yeah..Mr cyclops looks big and scary to intimidate all the bad guys, but he's secretly a good guy" Signora looked beyond confused but somewhat amused by your..sisterly side.

"I apologize, my rudeness will not go unpunished i promise" Teucer laughed in triumph just like his brother. "I told you so!" The little ginger was picked up by Anthon, "He's rambunctious as ever, sorry about him" Anthon apologized, putting on his best smile for the pretty blond foreigner.

"Why are women from Fontain so beautiful..!" he muttered to himself so his voice did not reach yours or Signora's ears. "So why are you here Signora?" The blond harbinger looked up at you from her seating on the couch, "You have spent years outside of your birth land Fontain right? Then i assumed you lack the proper etiquette and perhaps needed a refresh"

"Ah? I assure you, i still know the basic courtesies of Fontains noblemen and women after all i went there now and then to see my mom and our family is still quite well known i-" Signora brought her hand to her chin "Greet me as if i was your target, shouldn't be so hard right?" you froze, at a loss.

"You caught me..I'm out of practice"

Signora grinned to herself, "Well, out of practice or not i would still be here to offer my help" she looked at Tonia whom at been listening in while in the kitchen. "That's Childe's sister correct? Surely this family could make good use of some manners" she scoffed, "Um well, i know someone who could make better use of manners since i am accompanying him on this mission"

"I refuse to teach anything to that high and mighty hat wearing harbinger" She drew out her insult, making you laugh a bit. "I just call him a hatbinger, more catchy and shorter..just like him" Signora chuckled in a lady-like manner. "See when something makes you laugh, a hyena like laugh is completely uncalled for; and it's unattractive" Signora stated.

And thus began her rigorous teaching of Fontains mannerisms and business attire..

=====

"Soo.."

"I can make it now.."