Starlight sapphire's

"Ughh i don't want to work.."

You groaned and rolled over, wrapping your arms around his waist and groaning again. He in turn responded with a tired sigh, "I don't care..why'd you wake me up.." He groaned and tried to push you away.

"Give me a break please..i'm tired!" he rolled his eyes, "I can't do that..it's all hands on deck for a reason..ugh now i don't want to get up.." he sighed and proceeded to pull you closer like he wouldn't let go.

"Aw.." You let out a weary giggle until his grasp suddenly loosened and he sat up, rubbing his eyes and letting out a yawn before looking down at you. "You woke me up, now you get to go get ready just like me" He watched with surprise as you pulled the blankets over your head like a kid that didn't want to go to school.

"I'm taking a sick day!" you whisper yelled before falling silent, "You're not sick, either way i don't care, now get up" He urged; sighing when you didn't even budge. "I'll give you five minutes" he said sternly with lingering exhaustion under his commanding tone.

"Ughh.." He rolled his eyes and ignored your obnoxiously loud groan as he got up and went to the bathroom first. "Why can't i have a day off! We weren't doing anything yesterday!" You yelled to make sure he could hear even from inside the bathroom, "Because yesterday we were only sitting in the port! There was nothing for me to do! You should have been working but i let you off!"

"Ugh.." you bit your tongue, too tired to continue arguing, however to his dismay you remained stubborn and didn't budge when the five minute timer was up.

Mochi was up and stretching, lightly prodding your stomach like he was trying to get you up as well. "Mochi..you're supposed to be on my side.." you grumbled and brought a hand out from under the covers to gently scratch the cats ears.

His purrs only made you all the more sleepy, slowly beginning to doze off again.

"Y/n" your eyes shot open again before you sighed and looked over, seeing his stern yet relaxed posture with messy hair. "Did you just get out of the shower..?" You inquired innocently and he nodded.

"Mannn, why didn't you tell me..i would've joined you~" you cooed and stuck your tongue out at him, half asleep.

He narrowed his eyes and sighed, "last warning, get up" he hissed. "Pleease.." he scowled and shook his head, "up" he repeated and walked around to the other side of the bed and pried the blankets off of you.

"Scara!" You yelped and scrambled to get the warmth of the blankets back. "No, now get up" he ordered, narrowing his eyes and observing the frustrated and tired look on your face.

He smiled slightly and tilted his head, "Perhaps if you beg i'll consider letting you stay in bed" he chuckled sadistically. "I hate you.." you grumbled and lightly shoved him out of the way as you sluggishly walked over to the door.

"I'm sure you do, take your furball with you" he huffed, despie his apparent distaste for the feline, he was very gentle with picking him up and setting him down on the floor.

"It wouldn't kill you to keep him in here for thirty minutes.." you grumbled before shrugging and clicking your tonfue to get Mochi to follow.

You disappeared behind the door, Leaving Scara's sight and walking over to his office door and stepping out. Closing it after Mochi had come out behind her then continuing to your room.