Chapter 1

BEEP BEEP BEEP!

I slammed my hand on the snooze button. I might have broke it but whatever. It will teach it not to wake me up at 5 in the morning.

I was about to drift off again when Ian ran into my room screaming, "WAKE UP! WAKE UP!"

I rolled over to face him, "I don't want to. It's too early."

"You have to get up for school."

I jumped up. School!

"Nope. Not going."

"Why not?"

"You know how hard it is being the new kid. I don't want to."

"You have to. Just try talking to people who are nice. Don't fall for those "cool kids"."

"It's not that easy."

"You'll be fine. If anyone messes with you, you can just tell us. We'll kick their ass!"

I laughed "Okay. Okay. Get out so I can get ready."

"Yessss." He ran out of my room.

I shook my head with a smile. He is way to hyper in the morning.

I went into my closet. I picked out black skinny jeans, white t-shirt, and black uggs. I ran to the bathroom and did my hair. I brushed my teeth. I then checked the area where I banged my head, making sure it wasn't visible. It wasn't. Good.

I ran back to my room and got all my stuff into the bookbag. I put my notebooks, pencils, headphone, and other supplies. I grabbed my phone and put it in my back pocket.

I ran to the kitchen and quickly ate cereal. I put the bowl in the sink.

I walked out the door. Ian and Anthony were waiting for me. I ran over to them and pulled out my phone, "Selfie!"

I took the picture and posted it on Instagram. Now I have 130 followers. Woah.

I was nervous and thought I was going to throw up. The heat wan't helping much either. I saw the school and I had to stop. I pulled their arms back, "Hold up a sec."

I took a breather.

They were both staring at me. "What's up?"

"She's nervous." Ian said.

"Oh. Are you feeling okay? You don't look too hot." Anthony put his hand on my forehead.

"I'm just a little nervous. That's all."

"You sure? You look sick." Anthony took his hand away.

"Yeah I'm fine. Let's start walking." I started to walk and they followed me.

We got closer to the school. When we were at the gate I hooked my arms around their's.

"I'm ready." I whispered to myself.

I walked in the gate. There were kids all over. Boys and girls. Some tall, some short. All different types. Goths, jocks, nerds, barbies and so many others that it would take so long to name.

We kept walking. As we were, people stared. Some even whispered.

We were about to walk in the door when a barbie stepped in front. "Are you Smosh?"

"Yes we are." Anthony said.

She screamed, "OMG! Girls get over here!"

Ian bent down and whispered in my ear, "I better not see you hanging out with these girls. They won't be allowed in the house."