Chapter 20

I'm only doing a POV because I want you guys to see Ian and Anthony's reaction.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
POV: Anthony

"IAN!"

I ran into his room and shook him. "IAN! IAN WAKE UP!"

He rolled over and looked at me, "What? Why are you crying?"

"ANNA RAN AWAY!"

His eyes went wide and he sat up, "What?!"

"She wasn't in her room and when I went into the living room, there was a letter." I handed him the letter and he read it.

He shook his head, "How could she do this?"

"I don't know. But she also left a letter in my room and a picture." I gave him that too.

He read the letter and studied the picture. He gave then back to me, "You do act different. Ever since the arguments and she not talking to us. Every argument we have, you seem more distant."

"This isn't about me..."

"Um, it kinda is. You were the reason she left. As it says in the letter."

The realization came to me and I sat on the bed. Ian is right. She did leave because of me.

I shouldn't have hid in my room so much. I should have been out more. But I wasn't and she left, it's all my fault.

I got up and ran into my room. I closed the door and fell to the floor. I cried into my hands.

I opened up the letter and looked at the last sentence.

I love you Anthony. You were the best father anyone could ever have.

I looked at the picture. It was always my favorite time of the day. When we would watch a movie and she would lay on me. That let me know that I wasn't screwing up.

But I guess it didn't matter. I was always screwing up.

Especially with the whole werewolf thing. I was acting scared of her, which meant I was acting scared of myself too.

I've kept my secret for years. I know that she was one the second I saw her. It was the same with Sohinki too. Also with the Zack kid.

I can do something. I can do something that Ian can't do. It was how I found her the night she shifted.

How I found her last night.

I can bring back something that I haven't used in a long time.

I can bring back my wolf.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Anthony's a wolf! But how did Anna not know? Well you will find that out in the next chapter or so. Everything will be explained. See you then!