Chapter 14

I heard a knock on the door and talking. I got up and walked down the hallway. I peeked around the corner. I saw the gang at the door hugging and talking. Everyone was here and they had bags with them. Even Mari. She's going to be out numbered.

They even brought over the Wii U, controllers, and games. Wow, that's a lot for one night. Or are they staying for more than one? I don't know.

Mari saw me and I ran back to my room.

"Anna!"

I closed the door and locked it. I heard running and Mari knocked on my door, "Anna?"

I stayed quiet.

"Anna, come out."

Quiet.

I heard her sigh, "We came to hang out with you. Hoping that you would fogive us."

I inched toward the door.

"I miss my friend. My sister."

I grabbed the handle.

"Please, Anna, forgive us. Forgive me."

I opened the door. Mari jumped by surprise and so did all the others.

I looked her in the eyes, "I forgive you. I can't hate you forever, can I?"

I gave her a hug. She returned it. "Thank you! I missed you so much!"

I backed off, "So how about we get this sleepover started?"

They all cheered and went to the living room. I was about to follow when Anthony grabbed my arm. "Wait."

I stopped and pulled my arm away. I didn't look at him.

"I can't believed you talked. You know how much I missed that voice?"

I shook my head, "If you think I forgave you," I looked at Ian, "the both of you. Well, I didn't."

Ian looked hurt, "Why not?"

"They weren't the ones that wished me dead." I walked tot he living room. The crew was already setting up the Wii U. I helped them.

We made jokes and laughed. Ian and Anthony walked in a few minutes later.

I didn't look at them. Mari must have known something was wrong because she kept looking at me.

I couldn't take it anymore, "Yes, i'm not talking to them ok."

"Why not?" The others were looking over but acting like they couldn't hear us.

"You guys weren't as bad as them."

"But we almost killed you."

"On accident."

"So..."

"They wanted me dead. Haven't you seen the videos?"

"They're your parents. You can't hate them forever."

I looked at them. They were in the kitchen, talking. They saw me looking and I quickly looked away. I don't want to forgive them, but it is getting hard not to. I do live with them and see them everyday.

We finally hooked up the Wii when there was a knock at the door.

"I'll get it!" I yelled. I ran to the door and opened it. I was surprised to see Zack standing there.

"Zack?"

He looked up, "Anna!"

"Shhhh..." I went outside and closed the door. "What are you doing here?"