Chapter 7

This is the only chapter I am doing in someone else's point of view.

POV: Anthony

"ANNA! ANNA, COME BACK! PLEASE! I CAN'T LOSE YOU!"

I was on my knees in tears. She stopped breathing when we got to the emergency room. There was no heart beat. She couldn't be gone.

"Clear!" Anna's body jumped up and back down. Nothing.

They did it again and again. Still nothing.

"Please..."

Ian was on the ground next to me. He was staring wide eyed. We couldn't believe this was happening. We just got over a long period of time without her. We got her back. Now we may have to go for a long period of time without her again, but this time, she isn't going to come back.

"Come back..."

They did it some more. Nothing. I was about to give up when I heard the beat of the monitor. I looked up she was wide eyed and looking around.

I jumped up. She's alive.

"Anna!" I screamed her name.

She looked at me. She looked scared. I tried running over to her but a doctor held my arm.

"You can't see her."

I looked at him, "Why not?"

"We need to do surgery."

"Why?"

"She has internal bleeding. Her ribs are broken. She'll be here for a while."

I was about to reply when I heard her voice, "Anthony?"

I darted my eyes to her. She looked scared out of her mind, "What's going on?"

"You'll be okay. They just have to fix you up. That's all." I replied.

"Where are you going?"

I was at the doorway. I held on to the door to hold back the doctor, "We can't be in here. The doctors need their space." 

The doctor was pulling me to come.

"Please don't go." She was pleading.

I can't leave her.

I fought against the doctor and broke out of his grip. I darted at Anna but Ian grabbed my arm and the other doctors did also.

"Let go!" I fought against their grips.

"Sir, calm down." One of the doctors said.

"She's scared can't you tell?"

I kept fighting till I felt a sting in my arm. I felt dizzy. I couldn't stay on my feet and fell to the ground. 

I saw Anna yell but couldn't hear her. I saw the doctors give her a needle too. She passed right out.

"Anna...." 

I was swallowed by darkness.