Chapter 3

I heard a knock on my door, "We're going out to lunch."

I looked at the time, it was one. I didn't want to go. I didn't want to have to talk with them. Even look at them. Or be near them.

I sighed and got up. I grabbed my phone and beats. I opened the door.

Anthony looked surprised that I opened the door. "Y-you're coming?"

I didn't answer. I didn't even look at him. I just walked in the garage and got in the car. Ian was already there.

Anthony got in the front. He put on his seatbelt and we got on the road.

I plugged in my beats. I was about to put them on when Ian asked, "Where do you want to eat?"

I put on the beats and made the music blasting. I didn't want to see them, hear them, or speak to them.

Anthony looked back and said something. I just stared out the window. After a few seconds, he turned back around and started talking to Ian. I turned off the music to listen.

"I told you not to bring her." Ian said.

"It would have been rude. Plus, what if she started to freak out while we weren't there? Or even hurt herself?" Anthony said back.

"She wouldn't do that."

"Ian, she did it before."

They were quiet. I felt a tear roll down my cheek and turned back on my music. I can't believe Ian wanted to leave me. Again.

I looked down at my wrist. I knew showing them was a bad idea. I thought they wouldn't use it against me. I was wrong. I tried to stay as silent as I could. I must have failed because they kept looking back at me. I kept staring down at my scarred wrist. The cuts went up my arm for a little. They didn't go to far.

They started talking again and I stopped my music.

"Do you think she heard us?" Anthony asked, looking back at me.

"No, she probably has that music blaring." Ian didn't look back.

"I'm worried about her. We screwed up man. We screwed up when we got her and screwed up when we kept her. What else could we do?"

Talk about me behind my back.

"She will forgive us, eventually."

Do they really expect me to forgive them right away? Or over time? Well they are wrong on that part. Anthony was right. They screwed up. Big time.

They stopped talking. I took off my beats. I don't want to listen to music anymore.

I looked up. Big mistake.

I made contact with Anthony. I saw worried and sadness in his eyes. I quickly looked away. I hated when he was sad. Especially if I was the one to make him this way.

We arrived at a diner. No fast food I guess. I grabbed my phone and beats. I put the beats around my neck and my phone in my pocket. Anthony jumped out and opened the door for me. I scooted over to the other door and got out that way. I looked at Anthony out of the corner of my eye. He looked hurt. He closed the door and walked inside.

Ian looked at me, "You didn't have to do that."

I didn't look at him. Instead I walked inside, leaving him out there alone.

When I walked in, a woman walked up to me, "Hi! How may I help you?"

I looked around for Anthony. I saw him at a table for four and walked toward him.