Omega's Nightmare

It was late at night, Hunter was fast asleep when suddenly, he heard screaming.

*Omega!,* Hunter said as he ran to her side.

H-Hunter?, Omega said as tears streamed down her cheeks.

Shh, I'm here Omega, what's wrong?, Hunter said with concern.

I-I had a nightmare about the Titanic sinking, Omega said as she broke down in tears.

Shh, it's going to be ok Omega, I'm here, Hunter said as he hugged her and kissed her forehead.

After a while, Tech, Wrecker, and Echo entered the room and noticed Hunter hugging Omega.

Hunter, what's wrong with Omega?, Tech said with concern.

She had a nightmare about the sinking of the Titanic, Hunter said sadly.

*Sobs,* Omega said as she hugged Wrecker.

Shh,, it's going to be ok Omega, we're here for you, Wrecker said as he rubbed her back gently.

Poor Omega, she must be traumatized, Echo said with concern.

*Sighs,* yeah, she watched the ship break in half between the third and fourth funnel, Hunter said sadly.

*Sniffles,* Hunter, I'm scared, Omega said as she cried on his shoulder.

Shh, it's going to be ok Omega, we're here to protect you, Hunter said with a soothing voice.

After a while, Omega fell asleep and Hunter walked into the cockpit.

Hey Hunter, Tech said as he sat in the pilot's chair.

Hey Tech, Hunter said sadly.

What's wrong?, Tech said with concern.

*Sighs,* it's about Omega's traumatic nightmare, Hunter said with concern.

I know, we all had it since we arrived in New York City, *Sighs,* I still can't believe that the Titanic sank, Tech said sadly.

Shh, it's going to be ok Tech, Hunter said as he reassured him.

After a while, Omega woke up with tears streaming down her cheeks.

Omega, what's wrong?, Echo said with concern.

I keep on having nightmares about the sinking of the Titanic, Omega said sadly.

I know how much you loved the Titanic, Echo said with a single tear rolling down his cheek.

Shh, it's going to be ok uncle Echo, Omega said as she wiped the tears from his eyes.

After a long night, Omega is glad to have Clone force 99 as her family.