The Flashback

It was early in the morning, Sapphire and the Bad batch were eating breakfast.

Do you remember how we met?, Sapphire said happily.

Yeah, we landed on Earth and we met you and we saw the Olympic docked in New York City, Omega said happily.

Yeah, and that's when I first saw Hunter, Sapphire said happily.

Aw, Hunter said as he blushed.

Heh, you've went soft brother, Crosshair said as he chuckled.

*Chuckles,* I guess I have, Hunter said happily.

So, what happened after you met us?, Echo said confusedly.

Well, I showed you guys where ships dock and depart, and I also helped you guys with carrying supplies to the Marauder, Sapphire said as she explained it.

I remember you showing us the Lusitania when it first arrived in New York City, Crosshair said as he took a sip of his drink.

Yeah, people went down to the docks to see her, Sapphire said happily.

I saw a man that disembarked the Olympic, was that Ismay?, Hunter said confusedly.

Yeah, it was, I guess he went on the Olympic's first voyage just to see how the ship performed, Sapphire said as she explained it.

I knew that man was familiar, Omega said as she sat next to Crosshair.

Wait, that was the guy you were talking about, right Hunter?, Crosshair said confusedly.

Yeah, Hunter said as he told Crosshair.

Now, I just want to punch him in the face, Crosshair said as he put a toothpick in his mouth.

Here, let's practice, Wrecker said as he held up a picture of Ismay.

Take this you coward, Crosshair said as he punched a hole through the picture.

Woah, I never knew you can punch like that, Echo said with amazement.

*Chuckles,* I guess I learned that from Hunter during the mission on the Britannic, Crosshair said as he threw the toothpick in the bucket.

Yeah, you're a fast learner brother, Hunter said happily.

Thanks for teaching me how to do that Hunter, Crosshair said happily.

You're welcome Crosshair, Hunter said as he hugged him.

Aw, my family is amazing, Omega said happily.

*Chuckles,* Hunter said as he picked up Omega and held her in his arms and ruffled her hair.

*Giggles,* Omega said as she laughed.

You're really good with her cyar'ika, Sapphire said happily.

Thanks, and she sees you as a mother figure, Hunter said happily.

Really?, Sapphire said happily.

Yeah, you're amazing my love, Hunter said happily.

Aw, I love you cyar'ika, Sapphire said happily.

I love you too, Hunter said as he kissed Sapphire on the lips.

After remembering how they met, Sapphire knows that she truly belongs with Clone force 99 also known as the Bad batch.