The Crash Landing

It was early in the morning, The Havoc Marauder was shot down by pirates and crash landed on a planet with a beach and a town and Tech passed out and when he woke up and saw Hunter severely injured*

Hunter wake up, Tech said with concern.

Ugh....*coughs,* T-Tech?, Hunter said as he felt the pain in his leg.

It's going to be ok Hunter, Tech said as he put his arm around his shoulder.

*Agh,* Hunter said as he felt the pain in his leg.

Hunter, what's wrong?, Tech said with concern.

I-It's my leg, I think it's broken, Hunter said as he felt dizzy.

Ok, let's sit down and I'll get the medical kit, Tech said as he put a hand on his shoulder.

Ok, Hunter said as he put a hand on his head.

After a while, Echo and Crosshair came back from the town with supplies.

Hunter, are you ok?, Crosshair said with concern.

No, my leg is broken, Hunter said as he winced in pain.

It's going to be ok brother, I'm here, Crosshair said as he held his hand.

After a while, Tech came back with the medical kit.

T-Tech?, Hunter said weakly.

It's going to be ok Hunter, I'm going to put a bandage on your leg and it's going to hurt a little bit ok?, Tech said as he put a hand on his shoulder.

Ok, Hunter said as he held Crosshair's hand.

Tech started wrapping Hunter's leg with the bandage.

*Agh,* Hunter said as he winced in pain.

It's going to be ok Hunter, hang in there brother, Crosshair said with a soothing voice.

After a while, Tech finished wrapping his leg and went to the Havoc Marauder to repair it and after he went into the ship, Hunter woke up because he passed out.

Ugh..., Hunter said weakly.

Hunter, how are you feeling?, Crosshair said with concern.

Not great, Hunter said as he felt the soreness in his leg.

Come on, let's get you back to the Marauder, Crosshair said as he helped him to his bunk.

Cyar'ika, are you ok?, Sapphire said with concern.

Y-Yeah, I'm going to be ok my love, it's just my leg, Hunter said with a soothing voice.

Hunter, I was really worried about you, Omega said sadly.

Oh, ad'ika, come here sweetheart, Hunter said with a soothing voice.

*Sobs,* Omega said as she buried her face into Hunter's neck.

Shh, I'm going to be ok Omega, I'm not going anywhere my little ad'ika, Hunter said as he rubbed her back.

Here Hunter, take this ice pack for your leg, Echo said happily.

Thanks, Hunter said happily.

You're welcome, feel better soon Sarge, Echo said as he put a hand on his shoulder.

After crash landing the rest of the Bad batch are glad that they were able to fix the ship and Sapphire is glad that the love of her life is going to be ok.