Crosshair's Nightmare

It was late at night, Hunter was fast asleep when suddenly, he was woken up by Tech.

Tech, what's wrong?, Hunter said confusedly.

It's Crosshair, I think he's having a nightmare, Tech said with concern.

Ok, lead the way, Hunter said as he followed Tech.

After a while, Crosshair woke up with tears streaming down his cheeks.

Crosshair, I'm here brother, Hunter said with concern.

H-Hunter?, Crosshair said as tears streamed down his cheeks.

Shhh, it's going to be ok Crosshair, what was your nightmare about?, Hunter said as he rubbed his back.

It was about t-the sinking of the Lusitania, Crosshair said as tears continued to stream down his cheeks.

Shh, it was just a nightmare brother, it's going to be ok, Hunter said with a soothing voice.

*Sobs,* Crosshair said as he cried on Hunter's shoulder.

Shh, it's going to be ok Crosshair, Tech said with a soothing voice.

*Sniffles,* T-Tech?, Crosshair said sadly.

Shh, I'm here, Tech said as he hugged him.

*Sniffles,* Crosshair said as he cried on Tech's shoulder.

After a while, Wrecker, Omega, Rex, and Echo walked in and saw Crosshair upset.

It's going to be ok Crosshair, I know how you feel about nightmares, Echo said with a soothing voice.

*Sniffles,* y-yeah, Crosshair said as he cried on Echo's shoulder.

Shh, I'm here brother, Echo said with a soothing voice.

Uncle Crosshair?, Omega said confusedly.

Yeah?, Crosshair said as he wiped the tears from his eyes.

Are you ok?, Omega said with concern.

Yeah...I'll be ok, I just had a nightmare about the sinking of the Lusitania, Crosshair said as he held Hunter's hand.

You're not alone uncle Crosshair, we're here for you and we'll always be here for you, Omega said happily.

Aw, thanks Omega, Crosshair said happily.

You're welcome, Omega said happily.

After a nightmare about the sinking of the Lusitania, Crosshair is going to be ok and he's glad to have the rest of the Bad batch as a family.