The Recovery

It was early in the morning, Hunter is recovering from being shot by the bounty hunter and Sapphire is sitting by his bed.

*Winces in pain,* Hunter said weakly.

How are you feeling cyar'ika?, Sapphire said with a soothing voice.

Not great, Hunter said as he coughed.

Shh, it's going to be ok cyar'ika, here drink this water, Tech said it will make you feel better, Sapphire said as Gible laid down next to him.

Thanks my love, Hunter said as he took a sip of water.

You're welcome, Sapphire said as she kissed his forehead.

How's Omega?, Hunter said with concern.

Don't worry cyar'ika, she's feeling better, Sapphire said with a soothing voice.

After a while, Sapphire helped Hunter over to where Omega was.

Hunter, how are you feeling?, Omega said with concern.

I'm going to be ok ad'ika, don't worry sweetheart, Hunter said weakly.

*Winces in pain,* Omega said as she hugged Hunter.

What's wrong Omega?, Echo said with concern.

It's my leg, Omega said as she winced in pain.

Shh, it's going to be ok Omega, I'm going to change the bandage on your leg ok?, Echo said with a soothing voice.

Ok, Omega said as she held Hunter's hand.

After a while, Echo finished putting the bandage on Omega's leg.

There you go Omega, how do you feel?, Echo said with a soothing voice.

I still feel sore, Omega said as she winced in pain.

Don't worry, you'll feel better in the morning, Echo said as he kissed her forehead.

*Yawns,* thanks uncle Echo, Omega said tiredly.

You're welcome Omega, Echo said as he kissed her forehead.

I heard that you and Crosshair survived the sinking of the Lusitania, Sapphire said as she sat next to Hunter.

Yeah, Crosshair doesn't talk about it that much, Hunter said sadly.

Did he get injured from the second explosion?, Sapphire said with concern.

Yeah....Omega was really upset, Hunter said as he rested his head on Sapphire's shoulder.

Poor Omega, she must've been worried about you and Crosshair, Sapphire said as she laid down next to Hunter.

Yeah, she witnessed the sinking, Hunter said as he held Sapphire's hand.

It's going to be ok now cyar'ika, I'm here, your brothers are here, Sapphire said with a soothing voice.

*Smiles,* I really missed you my love, Hunter said happily.

I missed you too cyar'ika, Sapphire said as she and Hunter kissed each other on the lips.

Aw, Wrecker said as he sat on his bed.

Really Wrecker, have you been watching the whole time?, Hunter said as he chuckled.

Yep, you two are a Titanic love story, Wrecker said happily.

Did you just make a Titanic pun?, Hunter said confusedly.

*Chuckles,* yeah, Wrecker said happily.

*Chuckled, nice one, Hunter said happily.

After a long recovery, Hunter and Omega are going to be ok, and the rest of the Bad batch are glad that two of their family members are going to be ok.