An Ocean Of Memories

It was early in the morning, Omega is sitting in the cockpit of the Marauder when suddenly, she noticed Crosshair sitting next to her.

Hey Omega, Crosshair said as he looked at the controls of the ship.

Hey, Omega said sadly.

What's wrong?, Crosshair said with concern.

I can't stop thinking about what happened that night when the Titanic sank, Omega said as a single tear rolled down her cheek.

Yeah, I can't believe that it even happened in the first place, Crosshair said as he brought Omega into a hug.

After a while, Hunter walked into the cockpit and saw Crosshair hugging Omega.

Crosshair, what's wrong with Omega?, Hunter said with concern.

She can't stop thinking about what happened to the Titanic on that tragic night, Crosshair said as he hugged Omega who was crying on his shoulder.

*Sobs,* Omega said as she continued to cry on Crosshair's shoulder.

Shhh, it's going to be ok ad'ika, Hunter said as he joined the hug and rubbed Omega's back.

We're not going anywhere vod, Crosshair said with a soothing voice.

I love you guys, Omega said happily.

We love you too ad'ika, Hunter said as he kissed Omega's forehead.

After a while, the rest of the Bad batch and Rex entered the cockpit and saw Hunter and Crosshair comforting Omega.

Aw, Wrecker said as he saw Crosshair comforting Omega.

Yeah, she's been having a hard time dealing with the loss of the Titanic and almost losing me and Hunter when the Lusitania sank, Crosshair said as he kissed his vod on the forehead.

Yeah, that was insane, Wrecker said as he took a sip of his drink.

*Sighs,* Omega said sadly.

What's wrong Omega?, Echo said with concern.

I'm still thinking about what happened that night, Omega said sadly.

I know, I'm still thinking about it too, all of those people....I can't imagine what they went through, Echo said sadly.

We tried everything that we could, but there wasn't enough lifeboats *sighs,* I wish we could've helped them, Hunter said as he sat next to Echo.

Yeah, imagine how the people in New York City felt, Echo said as he put his hand on Hunter's shoulder.

Yeah.... I just *sighs,* wish it could've been avoided, for Omega's sake, I mean....the disaster really traumatized her, Hunter said sadly.

Hey, we survived and that's all that matters, Echo said as he comforted Hunter.

Yeah, I guess your right, Hunter said as he saw Sapphire and blushed.

I can tell that you love her, Crosshair said as he cleaned his rifle.

Yeah, before the Titanic sank, we kissed on the bow of the ship, Hunter said as he blushed.

Really?, Echo said confusedly.

Yeah, Hunter said as he blushed.

Nice vod, she's a keeper, Crosshair said as he nudged Hunter.

After a long day, Hunter and the rest of the Bad batch went to bed and unbeknownst to them there's a Bounty Hunter watching them.