Omega's Sadness

It was early in the morning, Hunter noticed that Omega wasn't saying a word.

Omega...what's wrong?, Hunter said with concern.

*Sighs,* I just...feel sad, Omega said as she tried to hold back her tears.

What do you feel sad about ad'ika?, Hunter said with concern.

*Sniffles,* I-I feel sad about how I almost lost you and Crosshair when the...Lusitania sank, Omega said as she broke down in tears.

Oh, ad'ika, come here, Hunter said as he held out his arms for a hug.

*Sobs,* Omega said as she ran into Hunter's arms and cried on his shoulder.

Shhh, I'm here Omega, Hunter said as he rubbed her back.

After a while, Tech, Echo, Rex, Wrecker, and Crosshair walked over to where Omega and Hunter were.

Hunter, what's wrong with Omega?, Echo said with concern.

*Sighs,* she's really sad about almost losing me and Crosshair when the Lusitania sank, Hunter said sadly.

Poor Omega, I can't imagine what she went through watching the Lusitania sink and almost losing you and Crosshair, Echo said as he sat next to Hunter.

*Sighs,* yeah, she's really sad about it and it's bothering her, Hunter said sadly.

*Sniffles,* uncle Echo?, Omega said as tears streamed down her cheeks.

Shh, I'm here Omega, everything's going to be ok, Echo said as he brought her into a hug.

*Whimpers,* Omega said as she cried on Echo's shoulder.

Shhh, It's going to be ok Omega, I'm here, Echo said as he ran his fingers through her hair.

Hey Hunter, Crosshair said as he sat down next to him.

Hey, Hunter said sadly.

What's wrong?, Crosshair said with concern.

*Sighs,* Omega is really sad about almost losing you and me when the Lusitania sank, Hunter said sadly.

Poor Omega, that must've been scary for her, Crosshair said sadly.

Yeah, and she's been having nightmares about it, Hunter said sadly.

I can't blame her, I've been having the same nightmares, Crosshair said sadly.

Why didn't you come over to me?, Hunter said with concern.

I don't know, *sighs,* I didn't want to wake you and Omega up, Crosshair said as he tried to hold back his tears.

Hey, you know you can come and talk to me, right?, Hunter said as he put a hand on Crosshair's shoulder.

Yeah, but I didn't want to make Omega upset more than she already is, Crosshair said sadly.

I know how you feel Crosshair, Hunter said as he brought him into a hug.

*Sobs,* Crosshair said as he hugged Hunter.

Shh, I'm here brother, I'm here Crosshair, Hunter said as he comforted him.

*Sniffles,* uncle Crosshair?, Omega said with sadness in her eyes.

Hey Omega, Crosshair said sadly.

You've been having the nightmares about the sinking of the Lusitania too?, Omega said as tears still streamed down her cheeks.

*Sighs,* , yeah, Crosshair said sadly.

I know how you feel uncle Crosshair, Omega said as she hugged him.

*Sniffles,* t-thanks Omega, Crosshair said as he wiped the tears from his eyes.

You're welcome uncle Crosshair, I love you, Omega said as she hugged him.

I love you too Omega, Crosshair said happily.

After a while of sadness, Omega and Crosshair were glad to have Hunter and the rest of the Bad batch as their family.