Fives' and Omega's Recovery

It was early in the morning on Ord Mantell and Echo was by Fives' side.

Here brother, take this medicine, Echo said with a soothing voice.

Fives took the medicine and sat down on his bed.

Remind Cid to not send us to an island inhabited by carnivorous dinosaurs, Fives said as he told Echo.

Noted, Echo said as he chuckled.

How's Omega?, Fives said with concern.

*Sighs,* she's going to be ok, but her leg was severely broken, Echo said sadly.

Hey, she's going to be ok brother, don't worry, I trust Hunter and I trust Sapphire and the rest of the Bad batch, Fives said happily.

Thanks brother, Echo said happily.

You're welcome, Fives said happily.

*Sniffles,* Omega said to as a single tear rolled down her cheek.

Omega, what's wrong?, Sapphire said with concern.

I just want Hunter, Omega said as her eyes were red from crying.

Ok, I'll go get him, Sapphire said as she walked to the cockpit.

Hunter was in cockpit helping Tech with one of his projects.

Hunter?, Sapphire said with concern.

Yeah?, Hunter said confusedly.

It's Omega, she needs you, Sapphire said with concern.

Ok, do you mind if you finish helping Tech with his project?, Hunter said happily.

Sure, I'll be happy to, Sapphire said as she sat next to Tech.

Hunter walked over to his bunk.

Omega, what's wrong?, Hunter said with concern.

My leg hurts really bad, Omega said as she cried.

Shh, it's ok ad'ika, here, let me change your bandage, Hunter said with a soothing voice.

Omega showed her leg to Hunter.

Hey Crosshair, do you mind helping me  keep Omega calm while I change her bandage?, Hunter said confusedly.

Sure, Crosshair said as he sat next to Omega.

Hunter unwrapped the old bandage which had blood on it.

Crosshair was shocked at how bad the wound was.

It looks worse than before, Crosshair said with concern.

Yeah, that's why I'm going to clean the wound before wrapping it up in a new bandage, Hunter said as he started cleaning out the wound.

Agh, Omega said as she whimpered in pain.

Shhh, it's ok Omega, Crosshair said with a soothing voice.

It hurts, Omega said as she cried.

I know, shhh, Crosshair said with a soothing voice.

There you go, all done, Hunter said with a soothing voice.

*Sniffles,* t-thank you buir, Omega said as she whimpered with sadness.

You're welcome ad'ika, Hunter said as he and Crosshair sat next to her to keep her calm.

How did the T-Rex get into the Visitor's Center in the first place?, Crosshair said confusedly.

I don't know Crosshair, it's a dinosaur, they were chosen for extinction, and they were brought back to life to be caged up, Hunter said as he petted Blue.

Yeah, when that T-Rex broke out of its cage, it roared, Crosshair said as he petted Blue.

Yeah, that was loud, Hunter said as he fed Blue.

Blue cooed and squeaked*

She's going to be a fierce fighter when she grows up, Crosshair said as he petted Blue.

Yeah, she's going to need armor for when that time comes, Hunter said as he put blue on some blankets that he made into a little nest.

*Sighs,* Crosshair said with concern.

What's wrong Crosshair?, Hunter said as he put a hand on his shoulder.

I'm worried about Omega, Crosshair said sadly.

Me too Crosshair, Hunter said as he wiped the tears from his eyes.

Hunter, what's wrong?, Echo said with concern.

I'm just worried about Omega, she must be traumatized, Hunter said sadly.

Yeah, poor kid, Echo said as he kissed Omega on the forehead.

*Sniffles,* Omega said as she buried her face into Hunter's chest and cried.

Shh, Hunter said as he rubbed Omega's back.

*Sobs,* Omega said as she whimpered.

Shhh, you're safe ad'ika, I'm here, Hunter said with a soothing voice.

*Sniffles,* Can....you and Sapphire sleep with me tonight....?, Omega said as her eyes were red from crying.

Sure Omega, Hunter said as he kissed her on the forehead.

Goodnight Omega, Crosshair said as he kissed her on the forehead.

Goodnight uncle Crosshair, Omega said as she snuggled close to Hunter.

Hey Hunter, Sapphire said happily.

Hey cyar'ika, Hunter said as he put a blanket on Omega.

Is Omega having a bad day?, Sapphire said as she laid down next to Hunter.

Yeah, Hunter said as he ran his fingers through her hair.

Aww, poor Omega, she must be traumatized, Sapphire said as she held Hunter's hand.

Yeah, Crosshair is worried about her too, Hunter said as he put a blanket over the both of them.

At least she's safe on the Marauder, Sapphire said happily.

Yeah, I love her so much, Hunter said happily.

*Smiled,* I know you do, you're a great father, Sapphire said happily.

After a long recovery, Fives and Omega are going to be ok.