A Promise Kept And The Britannic Mission

It was early in the morning, Hunter just received a mission from Cid.

Guys, I received a mission from Cid, Hunter said as he told the rest of the Bad batch.

What's the mission?, Echo said confusedly.

She told us that there's German spies onboard the Britannic, Titanic's sister ship, Hunter said as he showed them a picture.

Why are German spies on the Britannic Sarge?, Wrecker said confusedly.

Because it's the middle of the First World War Wrecker, and Cid wants us to make sure that we kill all of the German spies, Hunter said as he explained it to the rest of the Bad batch.

Let's do this, Rex said as he prepared his blaster pistols.

After a while, they arrived at Southampton and Crosshair noticed that Omega was quiet.

Omega, are you ok?, Crosshair said as he put a hand on her shoulder.

Yeah, just memories of when we were going on Titanic's maiden voyage, Omega said as she told Crosshair.

I know how much the Titanic means to you Omega, Crosshair said happily.

Before they went onboard the Britannic, Hunter saw someone that he hasn't seen since the sinking of the Titanic, Sapphire.

Hunter?, Sapphire said confusedly.

Sapphire, is that you?, Hunter said happily.

Yeah, it's me cyar'ika, Sapphire said as she walked over to Hunter and kissed him on the lips.

I missed you, Hunter said happily.

I missed you too my love, Sapphire said happily.

Hey Sapphire it's been a while, Echo said happily.

Hey Echo, it has been a while, Sapphire said happily.

Sapphire, this is Omega, she's my adopted daughter, Hunter said happily.

Hi, it's nice to meet you Sapphire, Omega said happily.

It's nice to meet you too , Sapphire said happily.

After a while, Clone force 99 boarded the Britannic and got settled in their cabin.

How did you survive the sinking of the Titanic?, Hunter said as he laid down next to Sapphire.

Well, I left in lifeboat number 14 with Molly Brown, Sapphire said as she explained it.

I'm glad that you're ok cyar'ika, Hunter said as he cupped her cheek.

I'm glad that you're ok too my love, Sapphire said as she kissed Hunter on the cheek.

Woah, Wrecker said with amazement.

What is it Wrecker?, Tech said confusedly.

It's the Olympic, Titanic's other sister ship, Wrecker said with amazement.

It's a relief that the Olympic is still around, Hunter said as he told Echo.

Yeah, I'm surprised that she lasted this long after all of the problems that she had with that collision and the propeller blade, Echo said as he took a sip of his drink.

Yeah, I'm surprised too Echo, Rex said as he put a hand on his shoulder.

After leaving Southampton, Clone force 99 got settled in their cabin and Hunter is glad that Sapphire is alive.