The F5 Tornado

It was early in the morning, Hunter is sitting in the cockpit with Tech.

Tech?, Hunter said confusedly.

Yeah?, Tech said as he took a sip of his drink.

Did you notice those dark clouds in the sky?, Hunter said with concern.

No, I'm more concerned about that funnel cloud, Tech said with concern.

Guys, get in the storm cellar, Hunter said to the rest of Clone force 99.

Ok, we're right behind you Sarge, Wrecker said as he Tech, Echo, and Crosshair ran into the cellar.

After a while, the tornado touched down and Hunter realized that Omega wasn't in the storm cellar.

*Omega!,* Hunter said as a single tear rolled down his cheek.

Don't worry Hunter, we'll find her as soon as the tornado passes, Tech said as he put a hand on his shoulder.

Tech, what's the rating of this tornado?, Crosshair said with concern.

According to the weather, it's an F5, Tech said worriedly.

I hope Omega is ok, Wrecker said sadly.

Me too Wrecker, Hunter said as he sat next to him.

After a while, the tornado passed and Hunter was the first one out of the storm cellar.

*Omega!,* Hunter said as he started searching the debris.

Hunter, I found her, Echo said with concern.

Is she ok?, Hunter said with concern.

No, she's trapped under a steel beam, Echo said sadly.

Let's get this off of her and get back to the ship, Hunter said as he tried to hold back his tears.

After a while, they made it back to the ship and Wrecker noticed that Hunter hasn't said a word.

Hunter, are you ok?, Wrecker said with concern.

No, I'm worried about Omega, Hunter said as he couldn't hold back the tears.

Shhh, it's going to be ok, Wrecker said as he brought Hunter into a hug and comforted him.

In the cargo bay of the ship, Tech and Echo were sitting next to Omega's bed when suddenly, she woke up.

*Ugh,* *coughs,* Tech?, Omega said weakly.

Shh, it's going to be ok Omega, you're safe, Tech said with a soothing voice.

After a while, Hunter walked into the cargo bay of the ship and saw Omega awake.

Hey Omega, Hunter said as he sat next to her.

Hey, Omega said weakly.

How are you feeling?, Hunter said as he put a hand on her shoulder.

Not great, Omega said as she felt the pain in her leg.

Hold on, I'm going to go and get some bandages, Hunter said as he left the cargo bay.

*Agh!,* Omega said as she felt the pain in her leg.

Shh, it's going to be ok Omega, Wrecker said as he comforted her.

After a while, Hunter entered the cargo bay.

I'm here Omega, Hunter said as he held her hand.

I-I'm scared Hunter, Omega said as a single tear rolled down her cheek.

Shh, it's going to be ok Omega, Hunter said with a soothing voice.

After a while, Omega had a cast on her leg and she held Hunter's hand for comfort.

I'm glad that you are ok Omega, Hunter said as he kissed her forehead.

Gible, the land shark Pokémon said as he jumped onto the bed and licked Omega's cheek.

I'll be alright Gible, don't worry, Omega said as her voice was still sore from coughing.

Here, drink some water, Hunter said as he handed her a glass of water.

Thanks, Omega said as she took a sip of water.

You're welcome, Hunter said happily.

After getting severely injured from a tornado, Omega is glad that Hunter and the rest of Clone force 99 were there to save her.