Omega's Recovery

It was early in the morning, Omega is sitting in the cockpit with Crosshair.

How are you feeling Omega?, Crosshair said as he sat next to her.

*Winced in pain,* still sore, Omega said as she felt the pain.

Here, put this ice pack on your leg, Crosshair said with a soothing voice.

Thanks, Omega said happily.

You're welcome, Crosshair said happily.

After a while, Hunter walked into the cockpit.

Hey Omega, how are you feeling?, Hunter said as he sat next to her.

I'm feeling better, but my leg is still sore, Omega said as she winced in pain.

Shh, it's going to be ok Omega, Hunter said with a soothing voice.

I was scared Hunter, Omega said as tears streamed down her cheeks.

Shhh, you're safe, I'm here Omega, Hunter said as he rubbed her back and kissed her forehead.

Poor Omega, first the Titanic, now a tornado, Echo said with concern.

Yeah, I still can't believe that the most famous ship in the world sank on her maiden voyage, Crosshair said as he put a hand on Echo's shoulder.

Later that night, Omega couldn't sleep and she broke down in tears which caught the attention of Wrecker.

Omega, what's wrong?, Wrecker said with concern.

I had a nightmare about the sinking of the Titanic and I-I was with Hunter on the ship and I was put in a lifeboat and I-I was separated from him, Omega said as she hugged Wrecker and broke down in tears.

Shh, it's going to be ok Omega, Wrecker said with a soothing voice.

After a while, Hunter entered the room.

Wrecker, what's wrong with Omega?, Hunter said with concern.

She had a nightmare about the sinking of the Titanic and you were in it, Wrecker said with concern.

Omega.... sweetheart, I'm here, Hunter said as he brought her into a hug.

*Sniffles,* Hunter?, Omega said with tears streaming down her cheeks.

Shh, I'm here Omega, Hunter said as he kissed her forehead.

Can I sleep with you?, Omega said as a single tear rolled down her cheek.

Sure sweetheart, I love you Omega, Hunter said as he kissed her forehead.

I love you too dad, Omega said as she snuggles close to Hunter and fell asleep.

After a long recovery, Omega is glad that the rest of Clone force 99 was there to protect her.