The Recovery And The Great White Shark Of Amity Island

It was early in the morning, and Clone force 99 landed their ship on the beach of Amity Island.

*Winced in pain,* Hunter said as he sat in a beach chair.

Are you ok Hunter?, Crosshair said as he sat next to him.

Yeah, I'll be ok, Hunter said as he reassured him.

Uhm guys?, Wrecker said confusedly.

What is it Wrecker?, Tech said as he stood next to him.

Some woman is swimming in the water, Wrecker said as he pointed to the ocean.

What is she doing?, Tech said confusedly.

I don't know, it's not a good idea to swim in the ocean at night, Wrecker said as he told Tech.

Yeah, I heard that sharks feed at dusk and dawn, Tech told the rest of Clone force 99.

After a while, the woman disappeared.

Where did she go Tech?, Wrecker said confusedly.

I don't know, Tech said as he tried to pin point her exact whereabouts were.

I don't see her Tech, she must've been eaten, Wrecker said as he tried to look for her.

We need to help them, Hunter said as he got up and leaned on Crosshair for support.

I agree Sarge, whatever we're dealing with, we'll deal with it together, Wrecker said as he put a hand on his shoulder.

After a while, Clone force 99 saw one police officer.

Tech, who is that?, Omega said confusedly.

I don't know, but I think they found out what happened to the girl, Tech said as he handed the binocs to Crosshair.

What could do this?, Crosshair said confusedly.

I don't know, we should help the officer, we could get paid with the debt that we owe Cid, Hunter said to the rest of the Bad Batch.

Yeah, I need more paint to finish painting my stormtrooper doll, Omega said happily.

After a while, Clone force 99 met Chief Brody, Quint, and Matt Hooper.

So, what are we dealing with here?, Hunter said as he got his vibro knife ready.

It's a great white shark, Matt Hooper said as he explained it to Clone force 99.

I can help you guys, I have sniper skills, Crosshair said happily.

I'll go too, Hunter said happily.

After a while, the shark showed up and Crosshair fire the harpoon at the great white shark.

Nice shot, Hunter said happily.

Thanks, Crosshair said happily.

Wait, where did the shark go?, Hunter said confusedly.

It went underwater, Crosshair said as he reloaded his blaster.

After a while, Crosshair and Hunter managed to kill the shark, and swim back to land.