Bri

We left the restaurant about twenty minutes ago and the guys are taking me home now.

I know the guys are going to ask about my trip and honestly it's just a waste of breath. It was a complete waste of my time and my expenses.

"Bri," I hear Cade from the back seat. "Can we come in and hang out for a bit? We don't have any other plans for tonight." Cade asks. "Plus, it's been a minute since we've actually hung out." He gives me a pointed look.

I haven't been avoiding them, just needed a little time to myself. To think and get things figured out.

I send him a small smile, "That's fine, I don't have any other plans either." I answer him and shrug my shoulders.

I glance at Alexander from the front passenger seat but he hasn't looked at me at all since the whole fake girlfriend thing. I think it freaked him out or maybe he's just upset about running into his ex.

"You guys can hang out at Gabriella's, I'm going home." Alexander grunts out, still looking out the window.

"Aww come on lov- ow" Jacob rubs his head where Alex hit him. "What was that for, asshole?"

"Call me lover boy one more time, Jacob."

"Sorry, geez. I'll stick to asshole. It's more fitting, anyway." I can't help but giggle at them and their brotherly ways towards each other. I've learned they always argue about something. I've also learned a bit more about them since they've started volunteering at A bowl a day.

Cade hates seafood and loves the ocean. He likes the color orange but only if it's burnt. He loves his family and wants a dog. He also wants to go back to school but he's not sure what he wants to do. He loves to shop and play football.

Jacob hates no food. He's basically a garbage disposal. He's allergic to strawberries but still tries to eat strawberry flavored foods. I told him he can't do that. He proceeded to tell me 'it's not the same thing.' He loves camping and fishing. Has a fear of heights. Likes to make out, he thought I should know in case I'm ever in the mood. He's my best friend. I'm thankful I ran into these guys, or well, that they ran into me.

One in particular.

Alexander has not told me as much as the other guys, but we have talked. Mostly about Lilly and her love for peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. He thought the other people she was sitting with was her parents, I had to explain that it was her aunt and uncle and their two kids. I didn't tell him their life story because it isn't mine to tell. He'll know more than just my story soon though.

"Penny for your thoughts?" Cade asks.

I give him a smile as we pull up to my apartment. "Trust me, they're not worth that much." I unbuckle and step out of the car. The guys following behind me.

All three of them.

I open the door and flip the lights on. The guys push through the door too quickly and I look back at them. They just about ran me over.

Again.

"Sorry" Jacob mutters and holds his hands up in surrender. "Alexander is back here whispering threats in my ear. I'm not ashamed to admit I got a little scared, so I was trying to get away from him. You were being slow, B." He points at me and kicks his shoes off, I watch him walk to the couch and plop himself down.

"Make yourselves at home."

"Oh, I am." J says and looks at me with a wink.

I roll my eyes and walk towards my bedroom. But, before I can close the door. Alexander has stopped it. "Can I come in?" He asks. His eyes finally looking at me. I just nod and step out of the way. I leave the door cracked and follow him further into the room. I sit on the bed and he just stands facing me. "Thank you for tonight, Gabriella. I didn't mean to burden you with that but, thanks." He slowly sits beside me and I turn to face him.