Alex

I woke up more pissed off than I usually am. Cade and Jacob would not shut the hell up about that girl that 'I ran over', she was the one in my way. Who stands in front of doors anyway? They kept telling me that I'm an asshole for not apologizing to her. I don't know what's aggravating me more.

The fact they kept on about it.

Or the fact that I can't stop thinking about it.

Or her.

I'm not interested in her but she did seem,

Sweet?

That thought itself is very unwelcoming.

I use girls for one thing and one thing only. I don't think of them as being sweet. She chose not to be rude, when honestly if someone done that to me, I would've cussed them out.

Her parents must be so proud of little miss perfect.

I roll my eyes and shake my head.

I need to go out.

It's been almost a week and they finally just stopped bringing her up.

Finally.

Reaching for my phone on the bedside table. I text the guys in our group chat.

Alex- Want to go out tonight after work?

Jacob- You know I'm down. Hell, why wait? We can go now!

Alex- It's seven in the morning. We have work.

Jacob- 🙄

Cade- Yeah, I'm free tonight.

Jacob- 🖕🏻you both. See you at work.

Alex- 🖕🏻🖕🏻

Cade- ✌🏻

Finally deciding to get out of bed, I head to the bathroom to run a hot shower. I turn on the heated floor so it's warm when I get out. After I finish with everything in the bathroom, I walk into my closet to find a pair of slacks and a button down. Looking around the closet I spot my favorite pair of shoes.

Christian Louboutin.

Most people wouldn't pay nine hundred dollars for a pair of shoes, but then again I guess most people aren't me.

These shoes are so comfortable.  They're perfect for work and going out. At least now I won't have to come home and change. As soon as I leave that hell hole my father owns I can go get drunk, forget this week, forget about her, and find a girl to take home tonight.

I grab everything I need and then head outside where my driver is waiting. I'm really not in the mood for work today, but it's isn't like I have a choice. Especially if I don't want my father on my case.

He'd think I'm more useless than he already does.

Work is work, hopefully it goes by quick. My father has yet to speak to me. I like days like this where he ignores me. I don't have to deal with his bullshit if he doesn't pay me any attention.

"Let's go" Jacob says as he pokes his head inside my office.

"I'm getting my stuff together. Give me a minute." I tell him.

Jacob walks in and Cade follows behind him. "So where are we going tonight?" Cade asks looking between the both of us.

Jacob shrugs "doesn't matter to me as long as we go where there's prime meat. I'm starving." He wiggles his eyebrows suggestively.